Talking About The Future

Harry:

you lie down on your bed and harry quickly wraps his arms around you. it’s been a long day. you two were at yet another wedding. three of your cousins have gotten married in the past year. “tired?” harry asks quietly his warm breath on the back of your neck. “yeah.” you sigh. “i hate weddings.” you tell him. “hey don’t say that…you’re going to force them to come to our wedding.” he says. you smile. “is that right mr. styles?” you ask him rolling over to face him. “yeah it is future mrs. styles.” he grins his big cheeky grin.”i have this all planed out…we’ll get married and have a beautiful daughter and get a cat-” you cut him off “okay leave me some surprises.” you laugh. he smiles and kisses you. “i love you.” “i love you too harold.”

Zayn:

"this is beautiful." you smile your head resting on zayn’s chest while the two of you look up at the sky. "it is." zayn agrees kissing the top of your head. everything is silent for a moment. "do you ever think about the future?" zayn asks. "some times." you tell him. "sometimes i like to think of the future…i always see you and i together but other times the future upsets me." zayn says sighing. "why’s that?" "because it’s so uncertin…i have no control over what happens…good or bad." "well i guess it’s just a part of this rollercoster we call life." you giggle quoting him. "i guess so." he laughs pressing a kiss to your lips.

Louis:

"babe?" louis calls through your new house while you un-pack. "in the kitchen lou!" you yell back as you un-pack and put away more cups into the cupbord. "can we get a dog?" he questions leaning on the counter next to you. "sure and a cat…we should get a monkey too." you giggle. "no i’m being dead serious…we have to get a dog." louis says. "why?" you ask stopping what you’re doing to figur out your strange boyfriend. "because when i see the future we have a dog…and you’re married to me and we have six kids." he says cassually. you smile. "sure we can get a dog lou." he gives you a quick kiss. "a golden retreiver okay?" he asks. you chuckle and nod.

Niall:

"she was beautiful." you smile walking in the door of the home you share with you fiance. "i’m sorry i couldn’t come with you." niall apologises comming over and giving you a kiss. you just got back from the hospital . your best friend just had her baby girl…seeing her kind of made you want one. "niall?" you ask quietly as the two of you sit on the couch. "yes princess?" "do you want kids?" you ask. "of course…when we get married." he smiles. you nod. "sounds good to me…" you agree. after a moment of silence niall speaks up. "how many kids will we have?" "i was thinking two." "one boy one girl?" he asks. you nod. the two of you staying up all night planning this out.

Liam:

the two of you walk hand in hand through the park. the two of you take a seat on the park bench. “i can see our whole future in this park.” liam says. “really?” he nods. “we’re engaged now…then we’ll get married.” he says pointing over at people getting thier wedding photos taken. “then we’ll decide to have kids…and we’ll take walks with you and your growing baby bump.” he says looking over at a man and his pregnant wife taking a walk. “then we’ll have the baby and push the pram around with us.” he points at a couple walking and pushing a pramp with a todler in it. “and then they’ll start to go on the play ground and play football and roll around in the grass and get muddy.” he says looking over at the play ground. “then they’ll grow up and move out and we’ll have time on our own again.” he says as a couple in their mid fifties walks by “and soon we’ll sit side by side on the bench feeding the birds like them.” liam says pressing a kiss to your cheek as you vacate your seat on the bench for and elderly couple.