He Hits You

Louis: Hate, hate, hate, and more hate. All he saw on his Twitter feed was hate. So much hate towards him from his voice to your guys relationship. He was fed up with all of it. You walked into the room and immediately saw the anger building up inside of him. His eyes beamed straight at you. “This is all your fault! You…you bitch!” He screamed at you as his hand forcefully struck you. The tears started streaming down your face and you quickly ran away, not wanting anything to do with him ever again. 

Zayn: You had invited Zayn to your family get together for the weekend. He was outside playing baseball with your older brothers. You walked outside to join them in their little game. Zayn didn’t hear you come outside so he swung the bat but being the cute clumsy boy he is, he put to much force into the swing and ended up twirling around. Resulting in you getting hit in the head by the bat. You squealed at the slight pain, alerting Zayn to your presence. “Oh my gosh! Baby, are you okay? I am so sorry. I didn’t know y-” You slapped your hand over his mouth, shutting him up. “I’m fine.” You assured him, causing him to calm down completely.

Liam: "Tickle fight!" Is exactly what you yelled when you jumped on top of Liam and immediately started tickling him. He was squirming around like crazy. His legs and arms flying everywhere. Suddenly, you felt his knee hit you in the gut. He gasped, knowing that he hit you. You stopped tickling him and clutched your stomach. "I’m sorry." He murmured while embracing you into a hug. You exhaled heavily, gathering yourself. "It’s okay. I’m good." You kissed his forehead and just started cuddling for the rest of the day, just to be safe. 

Niall: 7 pints. This all happened because of 7 pints. You couldn’t stop thinking about what had happened a few minutes ago. He came home completely drunk and angry. You didn’t know why he was so mad but you could see it clearly that he was not in a good mood. He started yelling at you for no reason and soon enough you felt his hand strike you across the face. You fell down to the floor grasping your cheek in pain. He didn’t even apologize or anything. He only stormed off and left you there. You found yourself grabbing your car keys and walking out of his life forever. You could never forgive him for breaking the biggest promise he made, “I will never hurt you.”.

Harry: You promised Harry that you would help him work on his football skills. He knew he wasn’t the best at sports but he wanted to change that. You loved football and knew everything about it so you were the only person Harry could turn too, other than Louis or Niall. Harry saw this as some quality time to spend while he’s on break from tour. Everything was going smoothly until Harry accidentally aimed the ball towards your face. It it you square on. His face was like a puppy’s when it’s worried about its master. He rushed over to your side and said a bunch of sorry’s hoping you knew it was an accident. You laughed at his worry and he soon chuckled a bit too. You broke your nose but with Harry there to take care of you, you got better very quickly.