Cooking

My eyes slowly opened as I heard lots of talking coming from outside the door. MIKA wasn't next to me and I felt cold and lonely. I got up and left the bedroom, not bothering to put a shirt on as it has been a couple of months since surgery and everyone had seen me shirtless on stage by now.

I walked out to see everyone packing up and getting rest to get back on the plane.

This leg of the tour had been a great one and I thoroughly enjoyed the USA. The shows were so much fun and the crowds amazing.

"Good morning handsome" MIKA grinned as he approached me.

I pulled him into a hug and whispered in his ear. "You know what this flight back means; we're getting married"

"I know we are. Your going to be my husband in on Saturday." He whispered back.

We collected our things from our room and said goodbye to Charlie before quickly hopping on our plane and flying back home.

---

"We'll see you in a few days" MIKA said as him, Max and I got into Max's car and said goodbye to everyone else.

Max was staying in a hotel near MIKA and I's house so that he could help us prepare for the wedding. Fortuné and MIKA's family were flying in in the evening so Max dropped us home to rest before they arrived.

It was so nice to be home but MIKA was too tired to enjoy it seeing as he hadn't slept on the flight so he got straight into bed while I prepared the spare room for MIKA's mum. I made sure that it was ready before going to the kitchen and watching some videos while I cooked.

MIKA was the one that pretty much always cooked so I thought it would be good if I did it as a surprise. It would be even better since he was so tired but would feel the pressure to make a meal for his family.

Once the food was in the oven, I showered and changed into some smarter clothes, careful not to wake my beautiful sleeping fiancé. I made sure that I was presentable so I shaved and put some gel in my hair.

The phone rang. 

I answered it.

"Hey. It's Fort."

"Hey. It's Ross"

"Hey Ross. We've just landed and MIKA sent someone to pick us up so we're on the way to yours. We'll be about 20 minutes."

"Ok Fort. Sounds good. I suppose I better wake him up then!"

He laughed "Suppose you better!"

"Alright. See you soon"

"Yup. See you soon."

I hung up and ran into the bedroom. There he lay, asleep. He looked so cute and peaceful but I had to wake him. I quietly walked over to the bed. Pressing my lips against his, I waited for him to respond.

He pressed himself into me and kissed back without hesitation.

"I love you" he told me into the kiss

"I love you too." I pulled away and looked at him lovingly as I spoke "Fortuné called. They'll be 20 minutes. More like 15 now but either way, you better get up and ready."

He got up and turned the light on before changing and running out into the kitchen where I waited for him. I knew he would worry about food and try to cook something as fast as possible but I had it covered.

"What should I cook. Needs to be quick" he muttered. Then he looked up and smiled, wide. "What have you done?"

"What?" I smirked.

"I know that look"

"What look?"

"You know. Now what have you done?"

"Let's just say you don't need to cook anything"

His smile widened and he looked like a shy kid on Christmas "you did the meal?!" His voice was small and adorable.

"Yes. I knew you were tired and would be worried about your family coming so I decided to do it for you."

He tackled me with a hug but fought me as I almost fell over. As he covered my neck in small kisses, he whispered thank you over and over.

The doorbell soon rang, causing MIKA and I to shoot up and brush each other down. We neatened one another's hair and answered the door.

"Michael!" She hugged him tight.

"Hi mum. I missed you" MIKA hugged back.