Dreams

The next day was Saturday.

We arrived at the clinic for my first appointment for HRT.

We had signed in and waited for a while.

MIKA stood quickly and, without saying a word, walked over to a receptionist. He spoke to them and say back next to me.

I gave him a confused look.

"You'll see" he grinned and turned back to look forward

"Ross?" a man came out from the hallway.

I grinned at MIKA.

He had asked that they call me Ross.

"I love you" I whispered as I stood up with his hand in mine.

He just squeezed my hand tightly before we walked into the room.

We discussed what the aim was and then MIKA was asked to leave. Once he had gone, the lady asked me questions about me and my dysphoria amongst other things.

I was soon allowed out and I booked the next appointments in whet I was going to be talking more to the lady and she would then prescribe the hormones and put me on a list for top surgery.

We walked out with MIKA's left arm around my shoulders and me holding onto his left hand.

I was so excited to be finally getting somewhere with my transition because it hadn't been easy. MIKA was the only person that really cared in my life and without him, I would still be the strange girl that was always on her own with no opportunities or options other that school and home.

We sat in the car and watched each other with great joy in our eyes. I sat cross legged and turned on my chair to face him so that I could run my hand through his hair.

"What you thinking baby?"MIKA asked quietly

"You. I'm thinking about you. No matter how hard I try, I can't get you out of my mind." I continued looking into his eyes.

He didn't say a word and I could tell that he was deep in thought. A smile keep onto his face so I asked what he was thinking.

"My response is the same as yours." He grinned before slowly leaning in nod kissing me.

Once we had pulled away, MIKA drove home and we cuddled on the couch to watch TV.

I closed my eyes because I could concentrate on whatever we were watching. Thoughts of MIKA swirled round and round my head. Memories with him flashed in front of my eyes and I remembered how I felt at different times like when we first met and when we told each other that we liked one another as in more than friends.

I loved MIKA and it was hard to do anything but think of him.

I felt his arms curl around me as he pulled me close, my whole body tingling. I kept my eyes closed but leant up and kissed him. His hands ran gently through my hair and my hands wrapped around him and further closed the gap between us.

"I love you so much" I whispered and rested my forehead against his.

"I love you too." He took my hand and lead me to the kitchen before telling me to sit on the counter.

He cooked the meal and after we ate, we got into bed. I lay my head on his chest and he hugged me around the shoulder.

I loved him and he loved me back.

Dreams do come true... Sometimes