Alone

After sound check and all the final touches, MIKA and I walked back to the bus for some down time together.

We walked in to see all the band and Sam asleep in their bunks with the curtains open.

"That's strange" MIKA whispered as he walked past them all and into our room.

"Must be catching up on sleep from get up so early" I shrugged and sat I our bed next to him.

We smiled as we stared lovingly into one another's eyes. He grinned before tackling me and pushing me (A/n Phan moment am I right) I fell back onto the bed and as soon as my back hit the soft covers, MIKA's hands were moving quickly over my body as he tickled me.

I looked up to see him grinning cheekily as I couldn't hold beck the laughter. After a few minutes, I managed to pull him down to kiss me before rapidly flipping us over so that I was on top.

I put my arms on either side of him and gave him a serious look. "You shall be punished" I struggled to hold back the laughter but as soon as I spoke, I burst out laughing maniacally. I tickled him showing no sign of stopping and watched him happily as he laughed hysterically.

I eventually gave in to his pleading and stopped but I stayed hovering over him. I focused my gaze on his beautiful eyes. All I could see was love and passion and that describes how I felt at that time. I was a peace and I could feel nothing but love and passion for the handsome man that lay I front of me.

I leaned down slowly and kissed him gently before pulling myself back up and looking intently back into his eyes.

"You're cute" he spoke after some time.

"So are you" I winked awkwardly and we both giggled.

"Sorry to interrupt but we have to go down to stage now. We have 5 minutes till we start the show." Sasha, the drummer, stood at the door but she only opened it enough so that we could hear her but not see her.

We groaned quietly because we were excited for the show but we could have stayed like that on the bed forever. I also was still thinking about my mum ( when I wasn't thinking about MIKA... Der). I felt strange and unsettled and I now that MIKA could sense it.

We walked out of our room but he stopped me once everyone had left and Max was the last one stepping out of the bus. "We'll use be a minute" MIKA told Max

He nodded in reply and we were alone again. He turned to look at me.

"It's ok baby. She's not going to hurt you or get to you. I know that it's hard but I'm here for you and we need to go out there tonight and have fun. Talk to me after the show and we can talk about what we want to do and how we can make you feel better."

I nodded for I found myself speechless. He knew just what to say and I was feeling slightly better already.

"Let's take some deep breaths so we can go out there and give a good performance to everyone here ready to support us." He smiled reassuringly.

We took some deep breaths together like he said before making our way down to the wings of the stage.

As soon as we got there, the band ran over to us saying good lucks and all the rest of it. They rushed over to the curtains and counted down as they had done at the previous show.

MIKA and I got our earpieces on as they ran into the stage and began to play.

We started the show as we had done before and ran out to the screaming fans. I loved the feeling of being there. I felt warm and it was amazing to know that MIKA's fans had excepted us and we were even building a fan base together. I just couldn't believe that people actually liked my music, even if it was with MIKA (which I preferred honestly), seeing as it was always a dream of mine but I really never thought it would come true.

We finished he show with a bang and even did the encore! It was... Amazing... But I was kind of glad that I had some time with MIKA planned to talk and relax after a long day.

A/n 40 parts already. Yeah baby! 

I can't believe that. Wow where has that gone?