Change.

We got back to MIKA's car and he opened the boot to reveal a bag with some clothes in. He put my school bag that he had been carrying away and took out the clothes bag. He handed to to me and I got changed quickly in the car while MIKA started the car up.

I knew that I had to tell my mum what had just happened but I didn't know how. I had a bad feeling and I didn't think that it would end well. I hadn't really spoken to her since my birthday, I was staying with a stranger and letting him take me into school and change things. She was going to be mad anyway but the fact that I had basically ignored her existence would make it ten times worse.

I looked at MIKA and he looked happy.

"Thank you so so so much for today. I can't describe how pleased I am. I also think that Mr Peters knows we are together. It was sort of obvious I think." I laughed. "But thanks. I would be stuck there in a classroom being called 'she' constantly if it wasn't for you." I smiled. I put my hand in the gap between his back and the chair and rubbed his back as he drove.

We grew silent and I could tell that he was still thinking so I decided to do one of his old tricks.

"What are you thinking about?" I questioned him with a cheeky grin on my face.

"You" was his all he responded with at first but he continued after a while." I wish that you could live with me but your mum wanted you to go back home tonight." He frowned and I thought about what he had said.

I wished that I lived with him too. At home no one called me Ross or he. No one really cared. My mum hadn't even text me since I stayed with MIKA.

I decided to go and pack up my things tonight which would be easy because  I didn't have much. Just some clothes and a few keep sakes.

"What are you thinking cutie?" His soft voice filled with curiosity and cheekiness.

" you!" I repeated what he had said a few minutes before but I continued differently. " I want to live with you too MIKA. I want to pack up my things later and just tell my mum that I will be living with you. She probably won't care. She usually doesn't. She hasn't even talked to me since I started staying with you. She probably wouldn't notice if I just took my things and left."

I was sad to say this but I knew it was true. I wanted to do it really badly because it wasn't a bad idea but I didn't think that MIKA would react the way he did.

"You deserve so much better. Even more reason to come with me!" He jokes but I could tell that he was kinda serious. I was pretty sure that MIKA knew how I felt because he is very sensitive normally. His face tried to show that it was a joke but his eyes really gave him away. He started smiling wider so I guessed that he could tell that I was actually considering it.

"I think it could work but what would I do if we broke up?" I became very awaited of the reality. We could break up at any minute and I would be stranded.

"We won't...and even if we did, I would let you live at my house because I will always care for you and love you- as a boyfriend or just a friend." He reassured me and placed his hand just above my knee.

I was content. I knew what to do- I would go when my mum would still be at work and get my stuff together. I would leave a note to let her know that I was moving out and I would go and live with the one person in the world that really cared.