Kids

The alarm on my phone started playing we are golden loudly into my ear. I woke up with a jolt and reached for my phone. I used the light from the screen to see that MIKA was still asleep so I kept the alarm on and put it by his ear.

"Sing along!" I laughed and shook him awake

"You're such a child!" He smiled sleepily.

"I know but so are you. Now get up" I grinned.

"Everyone knows that I'm a child." He giggled and, with a surge of energy, bounced out of bed.

We walked out into the living room to see Kirsty, Sam and Charlie sitting on the couch. Sam was leaning in the arm of the chair with his eyes closed.

I put my finger up to my lip to signal for MIKA to be quiet. I then gestured for him to follow me as I kept up behind Sam. I counted down on my fingers from 3.

"WAKE UP SAM!" We screamed and shook him violently.

He jumped so hard that he fell off of the couch!

"What was that for?" He joked

"We saw an opportunity and took it" MIKA laughed as he walked over to the kitchen to get the fruit and breakfast bars that we had bought so that we could eat breakfast on the coach.

I was unable to talk for I was falling over cry-laughing at the situation.

"No pranking on the coach" Sam winked. I could tell that he would be in on most of the pranks that MIKA and I were, no doubt, going to pull.

"Hmmm" Kirsty looked at Charlie suspiciously

"Don't encourage them Charlie!" Sam climbed back onto the couch with a smirk.

As MIKA came back to us with the food, Kirsty stood up "right you nutty lot, let's get going"

We giggled and followed everyone out into the dark, cold morning. MIKA locked up the house and ran to catch up with me. His hand slipped into mine as we all clambered onto the tour bus.

We sat down on the soft seats and MIKA leant his head on my shoulder. He wasn't as awake as the rest of us so he was still 'sleepy MIKA'. I stroked Tia back gently as we drove off to pick up the band.

"3 am isn't a fun time to be awake" MIKA mumbled

"We've got places to be and people to meet. I didn't have a choice" Kirsty shrugged

"We're on the bus now so we can go back to our bedroom if you want. That's why it's there" I whispered into his ear.

He nodded so I took his hand and led him to the back of the bus. He lay down on the bed and I closed the door because I knew that it could get loud when the band come.

We lay on the soft bed together and MIKA soon fell back asleep with his head on my chest. I must have still been tired too because I was soon deep in dream.

---

The light shone into the room and I felt MIKA sit up in the bed. I opened my eyes and sat up too.

"Good sleep?" I asked him.

He nodded.

We got up and walked out into the seating area where we saw the band chatting with Sam and Kirsty.

They all cheered when they saw us and we sat on the seat next to Sam. We fitted well on the seats even though there were quite a few of us.

"You slept for just a few hours didn't you?" Max grinned.

"What time is it?" MIKA questioned.

"9" max answered.

MIKA started to count on his fingers

"6 hours" I told him and he gave me a surprised look.

"6 hours max. I don't think that was very long!" MIKA joked.

We sat and joked until 3pm when we arrived at the first venue of the tour. We hopped off the bus and walked in, found our dressing rooms, got our earpieces and set up for sound check.

All the mics and earpieces were checked before we got back on the bus and went out for some food seeing as we hadn't eaten since just after we woke up again.