Moods

That. I knew that I should tell him why I was so worried when he said that he wanted to go out into the auditorium for a bit at the concert.

"Well... A few years ago I was out with a few of my cousins. We were in London to see a show and our parents had taken us in and we're doing something else while we were in the theatre. At the end of the show my cousins disappeared and I was left alone. I wandered around for a long time until there was no one left in the auditorium" I moved and say on the couch next to MIKA because we had finished dinner I sat down and he put his arm around me and pulled me close. "Once I realised that my cousins had left me, I found my way out of the building to see if they were waiting outside for me..."

The phone rang.

MIKA got up and answered it. "Hello?" He questioned "...yeah...he's here...well I... He ... Ok bu... HE'S EIGHTEEN NOW SO YOU HAVE NO POWER! CALLING THE POLICE WILL DO NOTHING BUT GET YOU IN TROUBLE SO DON'T EVEN TRY IT AND LEAVE ME AND ROSS ALONE!" He put the phone down and ran off into the bedroom before I could stop him.

I walked in after him and saw him sitting on the bed with his head in his hands and his whole body shaking from crying so violently. I could make a few guesses at what or who had done this to him.

I sat next to him on the bed and didn't say a word. I wanted him to be ready to tell me and I knew that he would tell me later. For now all that mattered was pulling him out of this state.

I rubbed his back with my right hand and placed my left hand on his knee. When I did this, I saw him start to shake less and cry less hysterically.

After a few minutes, he lay himself down in the bed and I lay next to him, pulling him into me as close as I possibly could. His breathing continued to slow and we tangled our legs together while he wrapped his arms around me and held on tight.

His grip on me gradually weakened and he relaxed, falling asleep after a long day. I didn't let go of him until I fell asleep not long after, my mind still swirling rapidly with thoughts about MIKA and how his mood changed so drastically.

A/N
Sorry this chapter is short but this seemed like a good place to end it.

This chapter is dedicated to MayIBeWhoIAm for being so amazing and also for never failing to be the first one to vote on every chapter. Lots of love to them. Everyone go vote for blue meets brown in the #wattys2016 because it definitely deserves to win.

Ok that is all for now but I may update later so see you then? Ok love you guys. X 👌😉