We're live

We woke up early the next day to go out for an interview on morning TV. MIKA and I woke up at 6 am and got ready quietly in our room before silently exiting the bus as to not wake everyone.

Charlie had driven us to the studios in the night so we just had to walk out the door and we were there and ready to go on air.

MIKA and I walked up to the desk and they told us where to go and the directions.

We soon found ourselves in a large, well lit room with cameras all around. Two people were sitting on a couch and talking to one of the cameras while we were ushered to one side and told the sort of questions we would be asked.

As soon as we had been informed of the questions, there was an ad break and we were shown to the couch ready for the countdown to tell us that we were going live again. MIKA quickly looked at me and whispered "I'm right here with you. I can tell you're nervous but breathe and it will soon be over"

I smiled at him then the camera as the man behind it shouted the numbers

"8 7 6 5 4 3 2" he mouthed the last words " 1. We're live".

The two people on the couch with us introduced us and asked us re questions. We both answered and continued to smile and act comfortable even though I was completely out of my comfort zone.

It was soon over and we were out as quickly as we came in. We got back to the bus and drove to the next destination.

---

The tour continued for over a month and it was soon our Christmas break. We were at home again for two days before Christmas Day and we had some all our shopping. The house was decorated beautifully by Christmas Eve and I was ready to have the best day of my life as the evening came up one us.

We sat on the soft carpet with hot chocolate by the fire talking about us.

"Your voice is getting deep" MIKA grinned "I think it's hot!"

I laughed."you've never called me hot before"

"I know"

He kissed me and gently ran his hands through my hair.

"Will Santa come?" He asked into my shoulder but I could tell he was smirking.

"Have you been a good boy this year" I tried to sound serious but failed.

He nodded.

"Then yes"

I stroked his hair from his sleepy eyes.

"Ross?" MIKA sat in front of me and leant back onto my chest.

"Yup"

"Do you want kids?"

I didn't expect that question.

"Where did that come from?" I asked a bit shocked.

"Well would Santa have a reason to come if there's no kids here?" He sat up and turned so that he was facing me. Our knees were touching because we were so close.

"I would like kids but would you?"

"Yeah but I think we should get you sorted first. You're my priority" he put down his hot chocolate before doing the same with mine and holding bother of my hands.

I found myself speechless. I always wanted kids and I always wanted Tobe a man. Now both were becoming visible and serious.

"I agree. Let's at least wait until I get a date for surgery before we look into it." I added.

I watched as he grinned and looked to our hands. Was he hiding his smile? Of so why?

After a few minutes, he sighed and pulled me in for a hug. I knew that he was getting tired now and I was too.

"Come on. Let's go to bed" I rubbed his back.

He just nodded as I stood up and carefully pulled his tired body up from the ground.

We got ready for bed and sleepily got in together. I pulled him close as usual and tangled our legs together before quickly kissing him and whispering into his ear "I love you baby"

I lay back down and saw a smile dance on his lips and he drifted off to sleep.