Chapter Eighty Six

-Justin's POV-

Looking at Kacey's phone, I saw Selena's photo with her sonogram on it. Looks like she was two months. I read some of the comments and one of the users said:

So happy for you and Justin 😘

And she replied:

Thank you so much. We're very excited 😍

I gave Kacey her phone back and walked away from her. I was so fucking pissed. I need to go and handle Selena. I'm so tired of her ruining my life and holding me back from loving Kacey the way that I should. She needs to know that what we had years ago is over and done.

So is the fuck buddy agreement.

She needs to know that I am done with her completely.

I was walking down the stairs and Kacey was right behind me. "Justin where are you going?"

"Justin!"

I closed the door behind me and went into my Fisker Karma. On my way to Selena's hotel running stop signs and all. Some cars honked at me but I really didn't care. I was so close to losing Kacey and I was not going through that again.

Once I arrived to El Sol Brilla, I hoped out of the car and was on my way to room 1203 but I saw her coming out of the elevator.

"Well lookey here. If it isn't the pregnant slut."

"Hey baby daddy." She walked out of the elevator and it closed behind her. "Why look so upset?"

"Look here bitch. I'm so tired of your fucking games. Be honest who is the father of your child? The last time we had sex, it was months ago."

Selena laughed and begin walking out of the hotel. "Justin this isn't a game. We have a child so face it. I don't care if you're dating Kacey. Cause she could never be me nor love you the way I did."

"You right. She could never be you because she's better than you could ever be. You're playing with my life Selena what do you want from me?"

"A SECOND CHANCE! Justin I know I fucked up with Ryan. I don't know I wasn't thinking. I love you. Always have and always will!"

"Selena. That baby is not mines you now that. Quit coming between me and my wife."

I was walking away when Selena pulled me back and jumped on me, kissing me. "Justin please."

I felt her being pulled off of me. "You just don't listen do you?"

Kacey and Jason were suddenly here and Kacey was face to face with Justin. "What are you doing here?"

"This is my country the last time that I checked and I can go wherever I please. I heard what you said to Justin. He's mines now. You had your chance Selena and now it's over," Kacey said.

"Me and Justin will never be over now that I have his baby."

"No you don't," Jason said jumping in. "Seeming that you've fucked the whole crew. You did forget that Zedd and I are like brothers and he tells me everything." Selena eyes widen when Jason said that. "Zedd texted me not too long ago telling me that exactly two months ago you and him were working together, liquor was involved and the night got crazy. Long story short, he screenshoted y'all texts and seems to me Ms. Gomez that you know who the father is. It's not Justin's."

"Let me see," Kacey said and she grabbed Jason's phone. On the phone was a picture of Zedd and Selena's messages. "So this was all bullshit so I can break up with Justin and so you can have Justin back?" Kacey asked