Chapter Forty

-Kacey's POV-

I was currently on the balcony with the French doors opened. I was contemplating on talking to Justin.

I didn't mean to flip out like that. It was just.. He shouldn't be talking to other females.

'You like Justin.'

My conscious mocked me. I rolled my eyes at that logic. That's absurd, he's my bodyguard and nothing more.

"Kacey?"

I heard a knock at my door and I ran over to it, opening it to reveal my brother. I slid over to allow him to come in.

"This place is dope," he said while taking off his snapback.

"Yea it is," I lead him onto the balcony and we took a seat on the chair.

"Look Kace. I know its early to be talking about this but what exactly happened at your rehearsal coronation."

Closing my eyes, I dreaded going back to that awful day.

"Well, before everything turned topsy-turvy. I was with my designer, Nathan, mom, and a couple other people. I was trying on my gown and you know seeing how it looked. After that process, the event organizer began instructing me on how to walk to my throne and when to sit. So before I got crowned everything took a turn and shots were being fired."

Kareem sat with his arm on the armrest of the chair and his fist under his cheek, taking in everything I remembered on that day.

"Then Justin came to my rescue and while we were running, we ran into Trevor."

"What did he say?"

"Just to summarize what he was saying, he was basically saying how he was going to take over Ćenàla."

Kareem knocked over his chair while getting up. He headed over to the banister and looked out over the scenery of Barbados. "Maybe if I was there, this wouldn't have happened."

"Kareem what are you talking about?" I scrunched my nose at him.

"Kacey, as your older brother, it has always been my job to protect you. Ever since you was born, I always have had that protectiveness over you. I hated seeing you hurt, cry, or in any pain. Even over the smallest thing. But ever since I moved out and stripped over my title, I feel like I neglected and failed you. I'm sorry Kacey."

I got up from my chair and ran over to Kareem. I grabbed his hands that gripped the banister and held them in mine's.

"Kareem don't ever think you have failed me. I completely understand on w hy you left. It was a lot of stress on you at such a young age."

"Yea but I should've been stronger than that. I was so scared of the unknown and the future of Ćenàla," he told me while looking at everything else except for me.

As a kid, Father would always try to get Kareem to be nothing but a perfectionist and be nothing but the best. Kareem didn't have a childhood due to him originally being next in line to the throne. Kareem had to grow up way before his age. When he turned 18, he was supposed to be crowned. But two weeks before his birthday, Father and Kareem had a horrendous argument then next thing I know, Kareem is packing up and leaving.

Even though all these years I've missed my brother, I'm proud of him. He is doing absolutely amazing in the business industry and being the youngest entrepreneur in Miami.

"Its okay to be scared Kareem. There comes a time in your life when being strong doesn't come into play. And you're the best brother ever." I placed a kiss on his cheek and drew back.

"Don't every question that."

I embraced him in a hug and inhaled my brother's cologne in. Acqua Di Parma Colonia. Gosh, I should buy a bottle myself even though its for men. But who cares?

We let go and I lead him back into the room. "I gotta go Kacey. I have to meet up with Justin," Kareem said. I went towards the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

"About what?"

Twisting the cap off, I drunk some of my water and twisted the cap back on.

Kareem sighed heavily and shifted his foot. "I don't know. I have to see but I'll meet you later okay," he said. I nodded even though I knew he was lying but I'm not going to pester him anymore.

"See you later sis," he said then proceeding to give me a kiss and walking out of the door.

-Justin's POV-

I thrusted my pelvis farther in Selena's mouth, wanting her to feel all of me.

"Fuck," I growled while pulling her hair. I looked down at her to only see her looking back up at me, watching my facial expressions. Selena grazed her teeth on my dick and I threw my head back and groaned.

"I'm finna bust."

She took her mouth off of me with a pop and began to jack me off.

"Cum for me," she said seductively. Selena began picking up the pace and while she jacked me off, I fondled with her breast.

In an instant, my nut spewed out. I aimed my dick on her chest area while she caught some in her mouth. Laying back soon after, she held her forefinger and grabbed some off of her chest, placing some in her mouth.

"Sweet," she said while licking her fingers. I lazily smirked at her.

"I know," I cockily told her. Selena rolled her eyes at me and then grabbed her bra, snapping it on quickly.

"Great as always but when can we get to my song?" She eyed me while placing her shirt on. I groaned in annoyance and sat up on my elbows. "Why did you kill my vibe? I don't want to worry about your shit right now," I said while pulling my pants up and buttoning it.

She gawked at me and hit my leg. "What the fuck? You know what just get out, you getting on my fucking nerves." I placed my forearm over my eyes.

She stay on some bullshit.

"Gladly asshole."

I heard the door being closed and I laughed a little. Ion see what she mad for, she still gon' be on my dick.