Chapter Eighty Four

-Kacey's POV-

Justin was almost done washing me and I was kind of getting heated. "You are so beautiful." Justin told me. He kissed my shoulder and I bit my lip. I could still feel his lips on me from that night and from right now. I have to hurry and get out of here.

"Okay love, I am all done." Thank God.

"Thank you."

I maneuvered my way around Justin so I could get out of the shower. Once out, I grabbed a towel to wrap around me and walked out of the bathroom.

I already had my outfit planned, which was on the bed besides Justin's, so I just lotioned up my body with cocoa butter and put on deodorant. Then I placed my clothes on. I decided on something casual so I put on a romper. My hair was the usual. Curly. Natural.

Justin finally got out of the shower with a towel hung dangerously low on his waist. I quickly turned around.

"Kacey what's wrong now?"

"Nothing," I said in a high pitched voice. I cleared my throat and tried to get rid of thoughts, naughty thoughts, that were invading my mind. He was teasing me. "Nothing. I'm fine. Just nervous about the brunch that's all."

I went into my jewelry box and grabbed a bracelet, earrings and my promise ring.

"I told you that everything will be fine. They are going to love you," Justin told me while I was going into my closet to find some heels. I chose some brown ones.

Once I placed them on my feet, I was on my way out when Justin took his towel off. You ever saw something and once you saw it your mind just went blank and you feel hypnotized? That's how I feel.

Justin was huge and I don't know how he fit that in any girl. I felt something deep within my stomach and I placed my hand over it.

Oh my god. What would happen if we have sex? Am I going to die if we do? But I want it.

"Earth to Kacey."

"Huh?" I came back to earth and my mind was back on track. "Baby do you like what daddy has?" His eyes twinkled and a shade of black sweeped over them. My breathing hitched. Let me get out before I start doing unholy things.

I walked over to the door but Justin was behind me. I hurriedly walked out and closed the door behind me. Leaning my back against the door, I took a minute to catch myself and stop thinking about sex.

Horses?

...

No riding.

Cars?

...

No. That's a place where you can do it

Kitchen?

...

You have got to be kidding me.

"Good morning Kacey." I saw that it was Jazzy and she was walking down the hall. "Hey. How's it going?" I asked her.

"Lovely. Your house is amazing. I can't believe I'm actually staying here for a couple of days."

I laughed at her excitement. My house wasn't really big. "Don't worry. You'll get used to it."

"Hopefully. Hey. I love your pool also. Matter of fact I love everything."

"Well I'm glad my home is to your liking." I was about to go find my parents when Jazzy stopped me.

"Kacey do you think maybe we can hang out sometimes?"

"Of course we can."

My phone rang in my pockets and I looked to see who it was. Cookie was calling me. I placed my phone back into my pocket. I didn't want to be rude. "I know you did not just rejected me."

I hung my head and shielded myself. "I can still see you Kacey," Cookie said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at my two crazy best friends. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Your mom invited us and besides we need to go shopping. Need to look good for your coronation." I nodded at them and saw that Jazzy was still here.

"Hey guys this is Jazzy. Justin's little sister. Jazzy these are my best friend Cookie and Mel." They shook hands and exchanged hellos and nice to meet you.

"Jazzy you can come shopping with us if you want," Mel said.

"Thanks. I'll love too."

Justin got out of my bedroom and he smiled at me and winked. Ugh. Marcella came up the stairs and told us that breakfast was ready and everyone was waiting.

Once in the dining room, everyone was seated. Dad at the head of the table, then mom was on his left, Jeremy on his right with Pattie beside him. Kareem sat next to mom and then Jaxon. Justin sat next to Pattie and then I sat next to him. Jazzy sat next to Jaxon and Cookie sat next to me and Mel besides Jazzy.

We had pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, muffins, omelettes, apple and orange juice and milk. We were having a nice breakfast and talking about everything. Justin's family were asking me questions about my coronation and why Justin really invited them here. I guess they didn't know that I was his girlfriend.

"What a beautiful ring," Ms. Pattie said. I looked down at my hand and smiled.

"Thank you so much."

"Mind if I asked where you got it?" She asked me while drinking some orange juice.

"I'm sorry I don't know. Ask your son," I said while smiling at him. Ms. Pattie looked at me.

"Wait -"

"Mom. I gave Kacey that ring. And no it's not a wedding ring. It's a promise ring."

"That's so cute Bubbie," Jazzy said.

"Thanks Jazzy."

"Well if your happy then I'm happy. I can't believe you finally settled down," Ms. Pattie said.

"Mom!"

"What? Let's be honest Justin you kind of was a whore," she said.

Jaxon and Kareem laughed and I tried to smuggled mine. Justin folded his arms and pouted. "It's not funny Kacey," he said. I laughed again and kissed his cheek. "You're right. It's not funny. It's hilarious," I said.

I was still laughing when I felt a hand on my püssy. I gasped and cleared my throat a bit. "Not as hilarious as this," he whispered in my ear before be kissed me behind the ear. I shivered and moved his hand.

"Uhm. It's nice to sit down and finally get to know you Mr and Mrs. Bieber but Cookie, Mel, Jazzy and I have a lot to do so I'll see you guys later?"

I got out of my seat and went over and kissed my mom and dad. They waved me goodbye and I told them I loved them. The girls left but before I did I had to tell Justin something.

"You are in trouble when I get back," I whispered to him before I left.

"Oooo I'm scared."

*****

Votes: 10+
Comments: 6+
😍💕😍💕