Chapter Twenty-Two

I got off the phone with Kareem and placed my phone on the bedside table. I dried my eyes and got myself together before getting out of my room.

"Kacey, there will be another agent here to protect you while I'm gone. He should be coming right about -." As soon as Justin looked at his watch, his doorbell began to ring. "Now."

Justin walked towards the door and a big, burly, baldheaded white man entered the room. Justin and the man shook hands. "Come in," Justin said. He entered the room and Justin turned towards me. "Kacey this is Wyatt. Wyatt, Kacey," Justin introduced us.

I extended my hand towards Wyatt and he did the same, shaking my hand. "How do you do?"

"Excellent Princess Kacey."

'Really? I thought I escaped from the Princess formalities."

"Please just call me Kacey," I told him.

He nodded at my request. "Very well then."

"Yea so Kacey you are in good hands. Wyatt is an ex- U.S Navy Seals sniper so you are in good hands."

"Do you have any food? I'm finna die of starvation," Wyatt said while grabbing his stomach. I laughed at his exaggeration.

"Nah, we like to starve for fun," Justin said. Wyatt stale faced him and I rolled my eyes at Justin's smart remark.

"Okay but Justin what time will you be back?"

"2 hours at the most," he told me. I blew out in frustration and looked at the clock. It was 2:13. Looks like I'm going to sit in the house all day. I looked at Justin and noticed that his tie wasn't even.

I instantly stepped up towards him and began unknotting his tie. He gave me a confused look. "Sorry, its just a habit," I said. I get this from my mom. Whenever mom and dad go somewhere for important meetings, dinners, parties, etc. My dad sometimes intends to be late and does his ties every which-a-way so my mom just always fix it. And also my mom has OCD. So it drives her insane.

I fixed his tie and smooth it out. "Perfect."

"Thanks," he said and grabbed his keys. Justin walked toward the door, grabbed his suitcase on the way out and left.

- Justin's POV -
I got in my Range Rover and put the key in the ignition. As soon as I was about to pull out, I got a phone call. It was Chaz.

"Yo," I said.

"Justin we got a video from Trevor and its pretty disturbing," Chaz said. I began backing up out my driveway. "What's in the video?"

"Come down here and see for yourself," Chaz said. I hung up and places my phone back in my pocket. We have to catch him before he kills Kacey, her family, and more people of Ćenàla.

I got on the interstate for the quickest way to the agency. I made it in eight minutes. Pulling up into the agency driveway, I got out and saw Chaz and Khalil outside. Apparently waiting for me.

"Where's the video?" I asked either one.

"In boss man's room. I thought Trevor was crazy but this nigga is insane," Khalil said while we were walking into the building.

We walked to the locker rooms so I can put my suitcase and jacket up in my locker. "On a scale of one to ten, how bad is it?" I asked one of them again.

"A nine," Chaz said.

"Its a ten," Khalil said while rolling his eyes at Chaz. I closed my locker and began walking to Karoski's office. Walking to the elevator, I pressed 30 for the top floor which is Karoski's floor.

"Aye how is my wife doing?" Khalil asked me.

I looked at him in confusion. Who the fuck is his wife? "Who you talking about?"

"Kacey boy," he said while humping the air. I threw my head back in laughter. "That's not your fucking wife," Chaz said.

"Not yet but I'ma make her fall in love with me," Khalil said. If only he knew that she was being married to Michael as soon as we kill Trevor and his minions and she finally gets crowned queen.

The elevator finally opened up and we boarded. "She don't even want yo ass," Chaz said.

Khalil smacked his lips. "I'm pretty sure she don't want yo ass either," Khalil argued back. I shook my head at these idiots and prayed that the elevator ride would be short. "I don't want no relationship, I'm just tryna fuck," Chaz said while smirking at me. Khalil smacked Chaz across the head and Chaz looked at Khalil. "You lost yo damn mind." Chaz slapped Khalil and Khalil got mad so they started slap boxing. Chaz put Khalil in a head lock.

"Get yo punk ass off me," Khalil grunted. He pushed Chaz off of him.

They act like fucking kids.

"Stop. Damn," I said.

"He started the shit," Khalil said while fixing his clothes and his hair. "Whatever," Chaz said.

"Anyway how is my wife?" Khalil asked again. The elevator finally opened up and we got off. "She's fine. Just missing her family," I told him. "I hope we catch this bastard before he finds her and do God knows what," Chaz said.

"Right. And we also we to inform her brother once he makes it in L.A," I said. We rounded a corner and began descending down the hall.

"When is he coming?" Chaz asked.

I stopped and thought for a second. Damn! I didn't ask Kacey. "I need to ask Kacey tonight," I said while making a mental note in my head. We started walking again and eventually made it to Karoski's door. He was outside with his hands in his pockets looking around until he spotted me.

"Justin, finally you made it," he said.

"Sorry. These dumbasses behind me couldn't keep their testosterone down," I said while giving Karoski some dap.

"Well come on this is very urgent." He turned into his office and we followed in. He closed the door behind him and put on the projector. We at the table with Karoski at the head, Khalil at his left, I was at his right, and Chaz was at my right. The video was sitting there waiting to play and Karoski pressed play.