Chapter Twenty-Seven

Cookie was still howling in laughter while rolling on my bed. I sat there looking at her, waiting for her to finish. "C'mon Cookie it wasn't even that funny," I told her. She sat up, abruptly stopped laughing and looked at me.

"You're right it wasn't funny," she said, "His facial expression was hilarious."

"Okay it was funny," I told her while laughing alongside with her. We stopped for a minute but then looked at each other before bursting into laughter again. After a good two minute laugh, I stopped.

But she was still rolled back on my bed and began laughing again. I sat down on the bed next to her. "Cookie you came over here for a reason now what is up with you and this guy?" I asked her.

"Right. My bad." She rolled back right side up and began telling me about her guy. "Anyway, so there's this guy I named Xavier. He's about 6'4, light-skinned, gorgeous brown eyes, and he has some sexy ass pink lips."

I placed my foot under my bottom and grabbed my miniature pillow, hugging it. "How did y'all meet?"

Cookie began blushing. "Okay so the day after we went to the club I had to work and all that but fuck that so I went shopping instead. So after doing some shopping, I bump into this guy and some coffee spill on me. I looked up into the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen."

"Awwww, Cookie," I said. I put the palm of my hands under my chin, intrigued by Cookie's encounter with the mysterious man.

"So he offered to buy me a new shirt but I shrugged it off so he just offered me coffee instead so we went to Starbucks. So yada yada yada. Anyways Kacey I got to know him and he's the sweetest, most caring guy I've ever met."

"Then what's the problem. Sounds like Mr. Right to me?" I asked. I'm confused as to why she needs help with a man who sounds so perfect. Well besides from Michael.

"Well he wants to go on a date this Friday night and I don't now what to say," she said.

"Tell him yes. It'll be fun," I said while getting off my bed.

"But what if I mess up on the date or something worst even happens. Like my period coming on and I can't get lucky that night?"

I gasped at Cookie. Really? She hasn't even know him for more than a week and she already wants to make sexual relations with him. "Cookie, you have to take it slow. Get to know each other and see where and what you guys can be. Then you can get to that later," I told her, laughing at her. I learned that Cookie doesn't like to take things slow so I have to teach her that. "But anyways."

I grabbed Cookie's phone and gave it to her. She looked at me and back at my phone.

"Better get him before someone else does," I told her while cocking my eyebrow at her. She bit her lip, contemplating on what to do.

I nudged her and she laughed. Cookie grabbed the phone lazily and put in her passcode.

"Let me know what happens." I began backing up out my room sending her a thumbs up before closing my bedroom door.

I went down the stairs to see the boys in the living room. Khalil and Justin were watching Ridiculousness. "Came back for more?" Khalil asked me while smirking at me.

I smirked back at him. "Not likely. I'm just waiting for Cookie to get done with phone call," I told him. I sat down on the couch besides him. To be honest, I still don't understand why he keeps making passes at me. I keep declining, but he keeps coming back.

"Kacey why you want to play games?" Khalil asked me while scooting closer to me.

I maneuvered my way around Khalil to look at Justin. What does he mean by me playing games? I'm just sitting on the couch.

"He means by you're playing hard to get."

I made an oh with my mouth and looked back at Khalil. "Khalil I'm not playing anything. I just don't want no relationship," I told him while folding my arms.

"Baby we don't have to be in a relationship for you to get the D," he said while thrusting his pelvis. I gawked at him and Justin laughed.

I placed my hands over my eyes. "Justin make him stop," I told him. Justin laughed even harder. Apparently this amuses him. Jerk!

"You need to learn to control your friends," I told Justin while throwing a pillow at him. "And Khalil you should grow one and maybe will talk," I said while winking at him. I got off the couch and began going up the stairs to see if Cookie was finished. "Dang Kacey, that was cold."

I laughed at Khalil and went towards my bedroom door. I knocked on it and opened it.

"Okay that's fine."

﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Bye Xavier," Cookie said while biting her lip. She hung up and turned towards me.

"So how did it go?" I asked her. She was blushing so obviously the conversation went well.

"Uhm, I agreed and he told me that he'll pick me up at 8 o'clock."

"That's great news Cookie."

I hugged her and she hugged me back. "But I also have some more news," she said while pulling away from me.

"What is it?" I asked her. She began to laugh nervously. She began pacing back and forth. "Cookie."

I grabbed her by her shoulders. I violently shook her. "What did you do?" I asked her again.

"If I tell you will you promise that you won't get upset?" She asked me.

I blew a breath and rolled my eyes. "Fine I promise I won't get upset so what is it?"

She took a deep breath in and began cheesing. "I told Xavier that you and Justin will double date with us," she said.

"YOU SAID WHAT?"

.........

Hello my readers! I hope my book is to your liking because I'm working extra hard on this. Please continue to like, comment, and request my book.

Also the guy in the multimedia in Xavier. (I know sexy isn't he )

Anyways, ciao. ✌