Chapter Seventy Three

-Justin's POV-

*2 Days Later*

I woke up the next morning to a door being opened. It was Doctor Johnson. He gave me a smile and walked into the room along with a nurse. It was Emma. She walked over to the drapes and blinds and opened both of them.

I shielded my eyes at the harsh rays of sun. "Well it seems that the medicine that we continuously have given Kacey has been working extremely well so she can finally go home today. I have contacted her parents and they are now coming to get you and Kacey."

"But what have to get her checked and give her her medicine first," Ms. Emma said.

I nodded at him and stretched before getting out of my seat.

I walked over to Kacey to wake her up. I lightly shook her and she squirmed a little in her sleep. "Kacey wake up," I told her. She moaned in her sleep and rolled over the other side.

"Kacey."

"What Justin?" She asked.

"Baby you get to leave today. C'mon Nurse Emma has to give you your medicine."

She started to fake cry and I laughed at her. "Ugh! Me don't want to."

"But you have to darling. Get up," Emma walked over to us and away from the windows. Kacey finally sat up from her sleeping position and yawned. When she yawned that's when I yawned. She giggled at me and said she was sorry.

"Hold your arms out sugar." Kacey laid her arm out for Ms. Emma and Ms. Emma placed a rubber band around her arm. Then she began to feel for a vein which took a little minute. Once she found one, she injected the needle into Kacey's arm. Kacey flinched a little.

"Ugh! I hate needles," Kacey said. Dr. Johnson gave her a cup with medicine and a cup with water. She took and drank the water afterwards. "Your mom and dad is coming to get you so you might wanna take a shower."

Kacey outstretched her arms to me and said 'up,up,' as if she was an infant. I laughed and scooped her up in my arms. "You so lazy."

"I know."

I walked her into the bathroom and she told me to put her down. "Okay. Now leave."

"What?"

"I'm about to shower so get out," she lightly shoved me out of the door.

"You could've said it nicer."

She winked at me and closed the door.

~~~~~

-Kacey's POV-

Soon as I was finished showering, I heard my mom's voice asking Justin where I was.

"I'm here Mother." I popped open the door a bit, waving my hand out so she could see me. "Oh sweetheart. Here I brought you some clothes to wear."

I grabbed the clothes out of her hand and closed the door behind me. "I don't see why you shut the door so fast. I've seen what you have young lady. I birthed you."

"Ma!"

"I'm just being honest."

I put on the clothes that she gave me and walked out. That's when I saw my three favorite people in the world. Charles, Ursula, and Marcella. I squealed and began to hug them all.

"Oh my god. I missed you all so much," I said while giving them a kiss also.

"How's my favorite princess?" Charles asked me. He picked me up and swirled me around. "Better than these last couple of months."

He put me down and just smiled at me. "I missed you so much," he said. I hugged him again and told him I missed him too.

"Okay everyone the King have a big dinner planned so we better get going," Ursula said. I grabbed my shoes that were beside the bed, put them on and laced them up. Ursula, Marcella, Justin and Charles grabbed my birthday gifts and a few other things. We headed out of the door and it closed behind us.

"You all go ahead. I have to go get Kacey's prescription from Dr. Johnson," Mother said.

"I'll go with you," Charles said.

"Well I'll get that for you," Justin said. Charles have Justin some bags that he was holding and him and Mother walked the opposite way. We went down to the lobby and everyone said hello or curtsied or told me to get well.

I thanked them and said hello to everyone. Once outside I was being bombarded with cameras, microphones, questions and so much more.

"Princess could you tell us why you were in the hospital?"

"Was it from a gunshot wound as some people believe it is?"

"Princess Kacey right here."

I shielded my face and tried to make them all go away.

"Is that an engagement ring I see?" Someone asked. I placed my hand back down and tried to find my way out of this chaos.

How did they even know I was here? "C'mon baby girl." Justin grabbed my hand and pushed the reporters, journalists, etc. out of the way.

"Hey! I see a ring on him too. Is this who you're marrying?"

We made it towards the cars and Justin opened the passenger doors for me. "Justin where is Marcella and Ursula?" I frantically looked for them, hoping that they weren't being harassed.

"We're right here mon amour." Marcella and Ursula pushed everyone out of their way. Justin opened the door for them so they can get into the car. A flash blinded me and stars started to form in my view. I rubbed my eyes from it.

I looked for something in the compartment for something to shield me and all I could find was a sheet of paper. I just decided to use that since I had nothing else. Justin got into the driver's seat and cranked up the car.

Before he could pull off, he had to honk the horn to tell them to get out of the way. But they were being stubborn. "Get the fuck out of the way."

"Justin just honk the horn again."

But he was hard headed and went ahead anyway. I looked into the rearview mirror and saw someone holding their foot. "Justin you just ran over someone's foot."

"Do I look like I care?"

He kept driving and I didn't say anything else because I didn't want to argue. I'll go check on the photographer later.

*****

Votes: 10+
Comments: 3+
😈❤️😈❤️