Chapter Thirteen

I went to my room and placed the clothes Justin gave me on the bed. I went into the bathroom, stripped of the t-shirt and took my shower. As soon as I was finished, I out on lotion, deodorant and then put on the joggers and t-shirt.

When I was finished, I went downstairs and saw Justin on the couch with his friends. Justin turned towards me. I walked towards them. "I'm sorry for coming downstairs with just a t-shirt on. That was rude and disrespectful of me," I told Justin's friend.

"Don't worry about it shawty," the one with the haircut said. He came up to me and pinched my cheeks. I scrunched up my nose and he laughed.

"Yea you straight mama," the one with the high-top said. He came and hugged me.

"Loosen up. You uptight as fuck," he said. I shook my head and held my cheeks, feeling a blush coming on. Were they flirting with me?? I shook off the feeling.

I put my hands in my pockets. "So what are your names?"

"I'm Khalil," the one with the the haircut said. "Twist." The one with the high-top said.

"And I'm Chaz," the one with the flipped up hair said.

- Justin's POV -

I knew they shouldn't have came today. They were already flirting with her and probably thinking about fucking her.

I cut them off of their flirting.

"Ready?"

They all looked away from Kacey and looked at me.

"Yea. Let's go," she said. We walked to my garage. I decided to drive my Range Rover. I grabbed the keys off the rack and pressed the unlock button on the key fob.

"Chaz open the garage door," I said while hopping in the driver's seat. "Aight."

Kacey got in the passenger's seat while Khalil and Twist got in the back. I heard the the garage door being opened I put the key in the ignition and revved up the engine.

Chaz got in the car and we were off. Surprised no paparazzi were out today. Thank god.

"How old you is lil' mama?" Twist asked her.

"20," she said.

"Where you from?"

Ion see why he asking her all these damn questions. Asking her for her damn biography. "I'm from Ćenàla," she said.

"Where that at?"

She giggled. The fuck so funny about that question? "It's a island off the coast of Costa Rico," she said.

"Oh that's wassup."

I felt my phone vibrating in my phone in my pocket. I reached in my pocket while trying to keep my eyes on the road. I typed my pass code in.

1 unread message.

I clicked on the my messages. It was Yovanna. I looked back at the road before I opened the message.
Come over tonight ?

I locked my phone up just in case somebody saw the message. I guess I'll go over there when I'm done clubbing with Khalil, Chaz and Twist.

I finally pulled up to Rodeo Dr. I cut off the engine and got out, the others followed.

"Where are we?" Kacey asked. She turned her head around and looked around.

"Rodeo Dr. It's a shopping center," I explained to her. She nodded her head and said oh.

"C'mon. Let's go." I grabbed her hand so she wouldn't get lost. We walked to a store named Charlotte Russe. The cool air instantly hit me as soon as I opened the door. I left the door opened for Kacey. Once she entered, I let the door opened.

"Ow! Fuck!"

I looked behind me and saw Chaz rubbing his head. Khalil and Twist burst out laughing.

"Damn Justin! You smacked his ass," Khalil said. I laughed a bit. "Shut the fuck up Khalil. That shit hurt."

"You better hope a titty don't grow on yo fo'head," Twist said.

Kacey giggled and shook her head. "Heh heh ha ha my ass. Shit ain't that funny."

"You're right. It's hilarious," she said.

"Fiesty huh?"

"Shut up Justin." She playfully shoved me. I laughed.

"Welcome to Charlotte Russe. Do you need any help?" A light-skinned girl, who skin looked almost caramel, asked. She was 5'2, with high cheek bone, brown eyes and long black hair. She was gorgeous.

"Yea, uhm, she needs clothes," I said while pointing to Kacey.

"Mkay. Need anything specifically?" She asked Kacey.

"Nope. I just need clothes."

The girl nodded her head. "I hope this don't come off in a rude way but is that really your hair or weave?"

"Nope it's real," Kacey said.

"Awww shit!"

"Melinda!" She huffed in annoyance and rolled her eyes.

"What Dondria?"

"Quit cussing in front of the customers and act professional," Dondria said. Dondria must say that a thousand times to Melinda cause Melinda mocked her word from word.

"Aight. Ion gon do it no mo'," Melinda said. She mouth I'm lying and Kacey and I laughed. I looked away trying to hide my laugh. I heard Twist, Khalil, and Chaz laughing too. "You lying ass said that the last time," Dondria said while hanging some tights up.

"And I'll keep saying it until I'm true to my word."

"Shut up and go do something productive instead of getting on my damn nerves."

Melinda laughed. "Aight. C'mon girl." She said while grabbing Kacey and taking her to some racks of clothing.