Chapter Seventy Five

I didn't want to get dressed up dressed up seeming that I'm going to be around family and friends. I decided on a simple dress.

I was in the process of curling my hair when Justin burst into the bathroom. "Where is my brush?"

"Don't know baby." I curled the last strand of my hair before setting the curling iron back onto the dresser. I fluffed my hair a bit until I felt that my hair was perfect. "Found it."

I looked at Justin and saw that his tie was knotted wrong. It was also irritating me. I stopped him from searching for his brush and looked at me crazy. "If I have to fix your tie one more time, it's going to be a problem Mr. Bieber."

I unloosed the knot that he did and unraveled the long end he seemed to twirled around the short end fifty thousand times. "Well that's why I do clip on ties."

I looked up at him and shook my head. "Not with me you not. Look sweetheart you could've just Googled it. Honestly it looks like you don't care about your appearance." I pulled down the wide end of the tie to tighten it up. I slide the knot up to adjust it.

I smoothed it out and whispered perfect.

"What would I do without you?"

I looked back into the mirror to look at myself again. "Mmmm, I don't know." I fluff led my hair again before I felt a sting on my butt. I gasped and looked at Justin. He walked out and before he disappeared out of the bathroom, he looked back at me and smirked.

I smirked back at him. "Very cute."

"Love you too." I rolled my eyes at him. Irritating little boy. He makes me sick. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:35. Only twenty five minutes left for dinner.

I looked for one last thing that would complete my look. And also since I've been wearing it, it kind of feel weird without it own. I looked around for it but couldn't find it. I knew I placed it beside my curling iron. I looked in the drawers, under containers and under my makeup. I was beginning to panic.

'C'mon Kacey where did you put it?'

I was about to cry. I went into my room and walked over to my dresser. I looked into those drawers also and all over the dresser. I exhaled a breath that I didn't know I held. It was in my jewelry box. God is good!

I grabbed my promise ring that was on the counter, slipping it onto my finger. I kissed it. "Don't scare me like that baby." I extended my hand and slightly moved it to a certain degree, loving how it glistened in the light.

"KACEY! Where are you?!"

I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed. My crazy best friends.

The door swung opened and there they were. "Hello darling," Cookie said in a fake British accent while her arms was outstretched in a dramatic way.

"Move out the damn way," Mel said while pushing Cookie's arm to get into the room. Cookie stale faced Mel and Mel bucked her eyes at Cookie. "You need to learn to get out the damn way."

"Chill. What are y'all doing here?"

"Well your parents invited us here so here we are." 

Surprised they even knew Cookie and Mel but whatever. They sat down on the bed. "Oooo this is soft."

"I know. It's Egyptian cotton." I told her while walking to my closet. I needed my heels. I went over to my shoe collection in search of my Steve Madden Dejavu Platform Pumps.

They were on the fifth shelf. A little too high for me. "Cookie! Come here!" I walked away from the shelf a little bit. Cookie walked into my closet in awe. "I know it's big but can you get those for me?"

I pointed towards the shoes. "Yea but you have to let me borrow some things from here." She evily smirked at me.

"Deal."

*****

-Justin's POV-

I was downstairs waiting for dinner to start with Kareem. "Man what time is it? I'm starving," Kareem asked me while rubbing his stomach. I looked at my watch.

"Uhm, 6:48."

Kareem smacked his lips. "Can time go by any slower?"

"Prince Kareem. Your mother said she needs to see you right away," someone came up and said.

"Right now?" He asked the man.

The man nodded his head and Kareem let out a irritated sigh. "Fine."

He begin to walk up the stairs and that's when the doorbell rang. "Answer that for me Bizzle." I jogged over to the door and unlocked the locks on the door. The doorbell rang again and I told the person to hold up.

Once I got the door to open, my mouth dropped.

What the-

"Hey Justin."

Selena.

Why the fuck does she keep popping up into my life? "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

I looked behind me to see if anyone was behind me before I grabbed her arm and walked out of the house with her. "Ow, ow, ow. I'm a girl not a man." I closed the door behind me and let go of her arm.

"Selena what are you doing here?! I thought you were in L.A."

She bite her bottom lip seductively at me before answering my question. "I was until I decided to come on vacation to this beautiful country."

Lying bitch. "How did you find me?"

"Well actually I was at the beach today when I met the Prince here and he invited me to dinner. So I accepted. Gosh I forgot that you even work here. My apologies."

"No you didn't. Look Selena I told you before and I'm telling you again. I don't want you."

Selena walked up the stairs to the door again and open it. Before she entered she looked at me and said "We'll see."

She left me outside and that's when I knew that this dinner was not going to go as planned.

~~~~~

Votes: 10+
Comments: 3+
😈❤️😈❤️