Chapter Twelve

I walked to the bathroom and turned the light on. The bathroom was amazing too.

On the left side was a bathtub that had steps that led up to it. It had a mirror up above it and a flower pot on the side. Next to it was a shower with glass doors. In front of me was the sink and mirror. On the left was the toilet.

I went under the sink and saw some Dove body wash and a loofa. I set them on the counter. I went back to my room to slid my dress off. It dropped to the floor and I stepped out of it.

I grabbed my dress off the floor and went to the walk in closet. I grabbed a hanger and hung it up. I have to see a seamstress. I walked back into the bathroom.

I stripped out of my bra and panties. I put them in the dirty hamper and grabbed the loofa and bodywash. I opened the glass door of the shower and stepped in. I put the bodywash on the shower head caddy. I turned on the shower head to a warm temperature and began to shower.

After my shower, I got out and grabbed my towel. I wrapped it around me and grabbed the lotion and deodorant from under the sink. I held the items in my hand and went into the room. I dried off, lotioned myself downed, and put the deodorant on. I slipped Justin's v-neck, which contained his cologne.

I threw the towel into the dirty hamper and put all the items away. I went back into the guest room and got into the bed, engulfing myself in the satin sheets.

I stared at nothing, just thinking. How could my life flip in a matter of days? Why did Trevor come back? Did he come back to cause my life some more pain?

I have to know what he wants. I hope he doesn't hurt my family nor Michael and his family.

*****

The next morning, I was woken up by a phone being rung. I grabbed the phone off the hook and put it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Kacey, it's Kareem."

"Duh!" I said with an attitude. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 12 o'clock. I was sleep that long?

"Don't get smart," he said. I shook my head and laid back into bed. "Kareem what do you want?"

"Look, I came to tell you that next Friday I'm coming to L.A. I need to know what happened yesterday at the rehearsal coronation and how to save momma & dad," he said.

"Okay, that sounds like a plan. See you next Friday," I told him.

"Aight." I hung up the phone and put it back on the hook. I sat up on the bed and stretched. I swung my legs over the bed and got out.

While walking downstairs, I heard a variety of male voices. I heard three of them.

"You gon hang with us tonight or what?"

"Hell yea. I need to get a break from work & babysitting," I heard Justin said. He's only been bodyguarding me for a day and he's already tired of me?

"Babysitting who?"

"No got damn body. He talking about Kacey fine ass."

"Ion see why he complaining. I would guard her all day, e'ry day. He got the best position on the job."

"Who is Kacey?"

"No one."

I walked in and they stopped talking. They all turned towards me with their mouths opened. I looked at them back.

What were they looking at?

- Justin's POV -

Khalil, Twist, Chaz and I were in the living room talking until Kacey came downstairs in nothing but the t-shirt I gave her last night. Them being the fuck boys they was looked at her.

I got up from the couch and grabbed her. "Why did you come downstairs looking like this?" I said flicking the shirt.

She looked down and her cheeks flushed a reddish color.

"I'm sorry. You only gave me a T-shirt," she said.

"Well you could've asked me for sweats too." I grabbed her hand and led her upstairs. I looked back downstairs and Khalil, Twist, & Chaz were humping the air. I flipped them off.

Kacey and I made it up to my room. I went to my closet and searched for some sweatpants.

"I'm sorry."

I looked at her and she had a shy demeanor now. She had both of her hands holding down the v-neck and she was looking at her feet.

"Look. It's ok. We'll just have to take you shopping so -." I grabbed a t-shirt and some joggers I found and handed it to her. "Go take a shower and we'll leave when you finished."

"Justin I can't take your money. We barely know each other. It'll be weird to take your money like that," she said.

"Don't worry about it. Your father gave me his American Express card. He gave it to me for emergency uses so you good."

She shook her head. "But-."

"No but's. Shower. Now."

She grabbed the clothes out my hand and nodded. She turned on her heels and walked out. I caught a look of her ass when she walked out.