Chapter Seventy One

"C'mon we got you presents."

I thanked everyone for my birthday gifts and whatnot but I didn't feel like opening them. "Honey please open your presents," my mom brought me a gift bag over and sat it on my lap. I smiled and went ahead to try to please my Mother. I opened the present and saw that it was Puma Fenty by Rihanna. AND THEY WERE PINK!

There was also a card in there.

I grabbed it and opened it.

Even though you didn't tell us who you really are Your Majesty. (Even though I'm still pissed - Cookie) We still love you baby girl and we wish you a Happy Birthday! Turn The Fuck Up!

Love,
Cookie & Mel

"Awwww. Ven aca. Ven aca." I waved my hand for them.

"What the world did you just say?" Mel asked.

"She said 'Come here. Come here.'" Cookie walked over to me and hugged me. Mel said ohhhh, makes more sense. Cookie rolled her eyes and then looked at Mel. Mel shrugged and walked over to me. I gave her hug and she hugged back.

"I missed you so much Kace." She let me go and looked me in my eye.

"I missed you too."

I'm glad I met my two best friends in the entire world. Seeming that when I was younger and was home schooled, it was hard to make friends. Never knew who was a genuine person or who was just here because of my status. But I'm so thankful that I met these two. Even though they are wild, crazy, and a little annoying.

"Here's the next one."

Mother gave me another gift which was a box. I lightly shook it and everyone laughed. I ripped off the wrapping, throwing it onto the floor. I opened the box and gasped.

It was black leather pumps with Goldtone Leaves by Giuseppe Zanotti. I looked at the tag and it was from mother. "Oh my god Mother where did you get these?!" I grabbed them, gently, out of the box to examine them.

I looked back at mom and she smirked at me. "Let's just say Momma got connections."

I put the shoes back in the box and thanked her. She grabbed the box out of my hand. She set it on the table with my other shoes. "This one is from me love," daddy said.

It was a small box with a white ribbon around it. I unwrapped it and it was some keys and some photos of a car. "Dad what is-"

"Say hello to your new car."

I squealed. This must be a joke. "I know it's a bit much, but I decided to give it you anyways." The car was a red Ferrari 458 Spider.

"Thanks daddy. Now all I need to learn is how to drive," I eyeballed Justin because he was supposed to taught me a little while ago. "But someone didn't teach me."

Justin smacked his lips and placed his hands on his hips. "Be direct," he flipped his hair and Cookie and Mel laughed. "Gay," I faked cough. Justin stopped with his act and mouthed that he got me later. I winked at him.

"Oooo your gonna love what Nathaniel gave you," mom said while giving me another bag. I opened that one and nearly cried.

If anyone knows me really well knows that I love Selena Quintanilla. This woman literally gives me life. I can't believe Nathaniel went so far as to give me an exact replica of the gown that she wore at the Grammy's. It must've cost him a fortune.

"Mom! Nathaniel did not!"

"Yes he did. And he also helped designed the gown. Also he got to saw the real gown up close and personal."

Lucky bastard.

I put the gown back in the box. I had to call and tell him thank you for the gift. After opening all of my gifts, everyone decided to clean up my room. "Okay, let's get to cleaning." I swung my legs over the bed and before my feet could hit the floor, they were being propped back up.

"Nope. Sit down. You not getting up," Khalil said. I was about to say something but he pressed his finger to my lip. "Don't argue with me. Just lay back down. We got this."

I huffed in frustration. Kareem came over and flicked my lip. "Awww it's okay." I smacked his hand and he laughed.

~~~~~

Visiting hours were over and I had to convince everyone that I was okay so that they could leave. I mean I had bodyguards with me in the hospitals so I'm pretty sure no one would come in. I also had doctors and nurses with me just in case something happened so I was good.

Mom made me promise that if anything went wrong that I'll be the first to call her. I did and Mom, Dad, and Kareem finally left. Then it was Cookie and Mel since their boyfriends finally made it to the hotel they were staying at. Also Chaz, Khalil, and Twist left because Chaz's girlfriend was here also.

The only person who didn't leave was Justin and I kind of figured that. "I'm going to go put the rest of your gifts up," Justin grabbed the pile and placed it on the table. Then he grabbed all the wrappings, streamers and paper off of the floor.

The room went back to being basic.

"Uhm, Kacey we have to talk." I looked at him and got nervous. "Talk about what?"

Justin grabbed a chair and pulled it up besides me before sitting down in it. "We have to talk about how you got kidnapped and when?" I shook my head. I couldn't tell him how stupid I was that night and how it happened the same night that we confessed to each other how much we liked one another.

"Baby you have to. I need to know what happened that night. I need some closure."

Closure about what? Why did he need to know?

"Justin it was so stupid," I put my hand over my face and tried to disappear. Hoping that something would swallow me up. Justin grabbed my hand and kissed it. "It's okay Kacey."

"Well..."

*****

Comments: 3+
Votes: 10+
💋💋💋💋