Chapter Thirty-Six

-Justin's POV-

We finally made it to the private jet that Karoski arranged for us. There was an escort to help us on the plane and some other agents to help us with our luggage. They were also there to give us more information on Trevor's plan.

They placed our luggage on the jet and Kareem and Kacey were already on, waiting for Chaz, Khalil, and I.

"Trevor's army is currently on their way to the U.S as we speak so you have to hurry and get on the plane. Remember don't blow your cover and make sure the prince and princess doesn't wander off, get caught, or anything," Agent Brown said.

I nodded and began going up the stairs behind Chaz and Khalil. "Oh, Brown. There was a mix-up of me and Kacey with the paparrazi so you have to make sure they don't get that picture out or he'll know exactly where she's at," I told him.

"On it right now."

I jogged up the stairs and the door behind me. I took a seat on one of the couch and leaned my head back, closing my eyes. If I didn't hear it once I'm going to say it again, fuck this job.

I felt the couch sink a bit and I peeked my eye open. It was Kareem.

"So what is it that you have to tell me?"

I lifted my head up and sighed. "Where's Kacey?"

He chucked his head back to a door. "In the bedroom. She's still asleep," he informed me.

I nodded and got off the couch. "C'mon man, let's talk in private," I told him. Kareem go up also and followed me. We went to some seats in the back of the plane and sat down.

I took a deep breath and tried to get my words together. Not only is this going to be a long story but I don't know how Kareem is going to take this all in. Hell it must be hard being in his shoes.

"Well its all really kind of fucked up," I started.

"Just tell me. I'm a grown ass man, I don't need anything sugar-coated for me."

"I understand but its just all too much."

Kareem leaned forward and placed his elbows on his thighs. "Spill."

"Okay so you know I'm your sister bodyguard and we had to be relocate to L.A."

"Yea I know all that but I still don't know what happened at Ćenàla. All I heard was my family was being under attack."

I grabbed some glasses from the cabinet from besides me and handed one out to Kareem. He grabbed it in a confusion and I got out of my seat. I went and got some vodka and poured it and both of our cups.

"What's this for?"

I knocked the drink back and winced at the burning of my throat. "I don't know about you but I need all the liquor I can get."

I poured some more in my cup and I saw Kareem drink his. "The reason behind your family's attack is because your Uncle Trevor broke out of prison and broke into your family's security system. He eventually crashed Kacey's coronation and tried to capture her and your mom and dad."

"How did he break out anyway? The Ilies is the toughest prison in Ćenàla," Kareem explained.

I don't even know how Trevor and his minions pulled it off but they did. I was a little impressed.

"I don't know either but luckily I got to your sister in time. So we stayed in L.A for a little over a week until we eventually found out that someone in our headquarters were spies for your uncle and was giving him information about your sisters location."

Kareem took another shot of vodka and then another. "Damn slow down. I swear the bottle ain't going no where," I said while grabbing the bottle from Kareem's hand.

"Aye what y'all got going."

Khalil took a seat from across Kareem and laid back. "Can you leave? We in the middle of something right now," I said through gritted teeth.

"Don't seem like it to me."

Khalil grabbed the bottle from my hands and took a swig. I ran my fingers through my head to try not to strangle him.

"Did you find the guy who works for my uncle yet?" Kareem asked while bringing my attention back to what we were talking about.

Khalil opened his mouth in shock and looked from me to Kareem. "Ohhh so you was -."

"Yea. I was telling Kareem all what had happened until yo ugly ass stopped by."

Khalil stale faced me and took another swig from the bottle.

"Hopefully Karoski has found him by now but as far as I know I don't know if he has or not," I told him.

Kareem began rubbing his temples with his eyes closed. "My life is so fucked up," he said while leaning back in the seat.

"Don't worry Kareem. We're going to catch your bitch ass uncle and kill him where he stands. He's not going to harm you or your family ever again."

I placed my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me. "And we are going to make sure of that," Khalil said.

We heard the door being opened and out stepped Kacey. "Hey baby girl. C'mere," Kareem said. Kacey walked over to us and sat down next to Khalil.

She placed her feet under her and her hands in between her thighs. "When did we arrive on the jet?" She asked me.

"Twenty minutes ago. You was sleep most of the ride here," I told her. She let out a yawn and stretched a little. "Well I had a lovely sleep but now I'm hungry," she said.

"Don't worry baby. I'll cook you something," Khalil said whole putting down the vodka bottle and kissing Kacey on her forehead. She scrunched up her face and Khalil ran off to the stove.

She looked at me and as if asking me 'What is wrong with him?'

I answered her silent question. "He's tipsy. Did you not see the bottle in his head?"

Kareem and Kacey laughed. "Shut the fuck up bitch," Khalil said.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hey! So I have some good news and bad news.

Good News: I have a J.O.B! (Yasssss Bitch! *twerks*)

Bad News: Slow Updates.

Sorry but I NEED money. A nigga sick of being broke but don't worry I'll never forget my babezz. 😘