Chapter Twenty-Three

"Hello agents of PPP," Trevor started off. He in what looked like a backyard. I instantly knew it was Kacey's backyard.

I hope the other agents got Kacey's parents to safety. They were, hopefully, in South Africa in one of the other locations that PPP is located. He was grinning with his soldiers, minions, behind him in a line.

They had guns in their hands and was staring straight at nothing. "Welcome to my video. Now I hope you don't mind me talking about myself but I'm Trevor. Kacey and Kareem Martin's uncle, Carmen Martin's brother and Ethan Martin's brother-in-law."

"Why the fuck is he giving us background on who he related to? Nigga we know," Khalil said.

I looked at him. "Hush. Hell you already watched it. I didn't," I told him.

"Ohhh, my bad. You right."

"Now as you know I'm got released from prison." He began to snicker at his inside joke. "Laugh." His minions began laughing along with him and I looked at  Karoski. The fuck he got going? That shit wasn't even funny.

"Anyway let's get down to business on why I delivered this video. I am looking for this man-."

A image of me with Kacey on the helicopter sending her to PPP. He had a arrow pointing at me.

"Now if I find him, it won't be pretty. Now I want him and my neice here in one week." He took a long pause. "No. I'll be generous and give you two weeks to turn them in or this will happen to your people. Rinaldo."

A minion stepped out of the line and the camera pans to him and a group of people. I counted seven. Those innocents people looked beyond scared and they looked they haven't showered or eaten in days.

Rinaldo cocked his gun and shot those people one by one. I began getting pissed off more and more as he shot one by one. Its one thing to kill someone who did something completely inhumane, deceitful, and down right wrong. But its another to kill innocent people.

"That was a warning PPP. Remember two weeks." The video cut off and went blank.

"So what's he's doing now?" I asked Karoski.

"Well Justin we have some agents down there now and he's trying to located Kacey. He's using either you or Kareem to lure Kacey so he can kill them and her family so he can get his place on the throne."

"Does Kareem know about this?" Khalil asked. I ran my fingers through my hair and exhaled heavily. "No."

"So when are we going to tell him?" Chaz asked.

"Her brother is supposed to be here on Thursday," I told them. "Good okay we'll inform him but do not utter a word to Kacey. She doesn't need all this stress on her," Karoski said. I nodded in agreement.

- Kacey's POV -
I was in my room bored as ever when I saw Cookie's suitcases from last night. I began reminiscing about last night.

It might have been out of my comfort zone but it was quite fun.

I grabbed my phone and went through my messages. I clicked on Mel's thread and sent her a text.

'Mel I have your suitcases from last night.'

'Thanks babezz. Just have them waiting for me. I'll be there in ten and you can keep the clothes and shoes from last night. I have wayyy too many clothes from last night.'

I laughed at her response and got off her thread. I looked through my threads to see who I could text. No one. I decided to Snapchat Justin since I'm bored and there's nothing to do.

I was using fake names and everything else so I was okay at using it I just couldn't post anything with my face in it nor my name nor my location. I snapped a pic of me doing a silly facial expression and captioned it 'I'm bored.'

He texted me back and said 'Kacey go do something'.

I laughed and took another pic with my faced scrunched up. My caption was 'Like what'

He took a pic this time and said I'll be there in 5 minutes. I heard a doorbell ring and I heard Wyatt heavy footsteps walking to the door. I walked out of the room and placed my phone on the counter.

"Who are you?" I heard Wyatt say to Mel.

"Who the fuck are you?" Mel asked while placing her hands on her hips. I giggled and stop them before Wyatt kicked her out.

"Its okay Wyatt. She's with me," I told him while descending down the steps. "Oh I'm sorry Princess Kacey I didn't know," he said.

"Princess what?" Mel asked while looking at me.

Shoot! Now what was I supposed to say?

'Think Kacey. Think!'

"Uh. My nickname. They say I act like I'm a Princess. Hey let's go to my room shall we?" I rambled on trying to avoid explaining my status. I have to tell these people to quit calling me Princess Kacey.

Besides didn't I tell him to call me just Kacey?

I'll deal with him later. I began following behind Mel to my room. She was in there already grabbing her suitcase. "I'll be back let me just put these in my car," she said.

"Let me help." I said,  remembering her struggling from last night. I collected the other suitcase and helped her with her bags.

"Ohh, I have to tell you about that guy from last night. He texted me this morning and told me he wants to go on a lunch date Friday," she said.

"The one from the club?" I asked her. Once we were downstairs, we began walking to the door and Wyatt opened the door. I saw Justin on the other side and he looked like he was about to open the door.

"Oh my god who let her in?"

"Shut the fuck up Justin," Mel retaliated.

"Language people. And I did Jusin. She needed to get her suitcases from last night."

He walked inside and then turned towards us. "Now that she has them, she can leave," Justin said.

"Gladly."

I gave Justin an angry look and helped Mel's suitcases in her car. "Look Kacey I'll call you tonight okay," she said while walking to the driver's side and getting in.

"Bye Mel," Justin said with a fake smile on his face. Mel flipped him off and drove off. I turned towards Justin and folded my arms.

"What?"