Chapter Eighty Five

-Kacey's POV-

We were in Cookie's blue Corolla that she rented on our way to Doré Avenue. It's the Beverly Hills of Ćenàla. I really didn't want to go cause when the see all the stores that we have, they'll go berzerk. My phone started to vibrate in my purse so I opened my purse and grabbed my phone out. It was a text from Rachel about my invitations.

I opened the text and saw that she was finished with my invitation.

'Hope you like it 😋.'

Once I opened the picture, I was so excited. Now that I have the theme, my gown, and now my invitations. All I have to do is find the theme and color schemes which my mom and Victor, the planner and decorator.

'How many invitations do you need?"

'2,000.'

'😐 aren't you just holding it in the garden?'

'😂 no. In front of the City Hall. Only a select few people are going to witness me being crowned and the others are going to be outside with a big projector to see it happen.'

'Ohhh. Well 2,000 it is. It'll be done before 1 a.m tonight.'

'Thanks.'

"So where you from Jazzy?" Mel asked her while looking into her compact mirror putting on lipstick.

"From Stratford, Canada," Jazzy responded.

"Ohhhh Canadian. Hey are y'all bacon good down there?" Cookie asked.

Cookie parked the car down the street from the many stores that we have down in Ćenàla. "Cookie what the hell is you talking about?" Mel asked her. Cookie took the key out of the ignition and grabbed her purse from on the floor.

"I know you heard of Canadian bacon,"  Cookie stale faced Mel. "Oh. Uhm, yea it's pretty good," Jazzy told her. We got out of the car and closed the door behind us. Traffic was kind of heavy so we had to wait.

"Oooo mind if you bring me some?" Cookie asked her. Jazzy and I laughed at Mel when she pushed Cookie. "Bitch if you would've pushed me in front of a car."

"Don't pay her any attention. She's a little slow," Mel said to Jazzy while doing a cuckoo motion with her finger. "And that was the point," Mel looked back at Cookie.

"Shut up Mel. Anyways, what store first and ideas for the outfit?" Cookie asked.

"Well I want a dress of course," Mel said. "What about y'all?"

"I'm exempt since it's my event."

"Not talking about you Princess. Talking to Mel and Jazzy," Cookie laughed at me. "Just saying." I flipped my hair at her and we walked across the street when traffic stopped.

"Well let's go into shopping shall we?" Mel said. We linked arms with each other and went to work.

.....

Eight stores in two hours.

During that amount of time they all choose a couple of things. We convinced Jazzy to let me buy her a burgundy evening gown by Alexandre Vauthier which features a plunging neckline and a high-cut slit which was a sexy appeal. She was so scared at first because of what her brothers would think.

"Girl ain't nobody stunting Justin."

Jazzy nervously started to play with her thumbs but I grabbed her hand. "As your brother's girlfriend, I wouldn't let him chastise or touch you. So don't worry."

Jazzy took a deep breath and sighed. "Okay." So I happily brought the dress and texted Carlissa, my maid who picks up my wardrobe to come and get all of our dresses and have them home.

Mel chose a black evening gown. It was a low cut, floor length halter gown. It also had a slit up her thigh which was sexy also.

Cookie chose a Gauri and Nainika teal one shoulder gown. It was a very classy which was something new for Cookie. We went shoe shopping also and Carlissa picked up the gowns and was heading home. She didn't have to pick that up because we could take care of that.

When we finally reached home which was around 7 because we've been out all night, Cookie and Mel decided to go back to the hotel. "See you tomorrow love," Mel said. We kissed each other on the cheeks.

"Bye," Jazzy and I waved them off and headed inside. I threw my shoes and purse beside the door. My feet were killing me.

"Looks whose finally here?" Jason came down the hall holding a family size bag of Doritos in his hand. "Hello Princess." Jason bowed to me and Jazzy pretended to gag.

"Jason you can call me Kacey."

"Just wanted to show respect."

"Well that's just a formality. Anyways where is your brother?" I asked him while beginning to walk up the stairs. "He's out getting something to eat since our parents went out on a double date."

My eyes widen. Wow. My parents haven't went out on a date in almost four months. This is a start. "Okay. Thanks Jason."

"No problem sexy."

I laughed at him and rolled my eyes. Something is seriously wrong with him. I went into my room and changed out of my clothes into something comfortable. I grabbed one of Justin's white tees and some grey sweat shorts. I curled up into my bed and turned on TV.

I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram. Scrolling through the feed there was a congratulations Selena and Justin all through my feed. Me being curious I've decided to go on her page to see what they were talking about her and Justin for.

I know he's an writer for some artists but he doesn't like the spotlight like that and is kind of lowkey.

I clicked on her recent picture and saw a sonogram with her name on it.

My heart dropped into my stomach.

She's pregnant. She's really pregnant.

My door opened and in popped Justin with the biggest grin on his face. "My baby is here. I bought you a twenty piece nugget with sweet and sour sauce cause I now you love it. Also your invitations are here and they look lovely."

I threw my phone down and an air bubble caught in my throat and made me cry. "Kacey what's-"

"Justin she's pregnant. I thought you said you had sex with her months ago." I crawled out of bed and over to him. Justin placed the food down on the counter.

"What are you talking about?"

I shoved my phone in his hand. "Are you the father?"

~~~~~

Votes: 10+
Comments: 4+
😻❤️😻❤️