Chapter Twenty

"Hello?"

"Have the door unlock for me. I'll be there in 15 minutes or less," I told her while stopping at a red light. I heard her giggle.

"Get here in less than 15 minutes," I heard her say seductively. I smirked at her demand. "Yes ma'am," I said. The light turned green and I sped off.

*****

I made it to Yovanna's house in seven minutes. I parked in her driveway and hopped out the truck. 'Please don't let there be bullshit.' Every time we get done fucking she says she loves me & expects me to say it back.

So I always just pretends I'm sleep or say I have to go and she gets mad everytime. I went to the door and like I knew it was, it was opened.

Yovanna had 2012 by Chris Brown playing softly in the background. Red rose petals led up into the bedroom so I followed it. I arrived to her room and I saw a note that says 'Welcome to your fantasy'. I opened the door and Yovanna was laying sideways on the bed in a robe that was slightly opened and hanging loosely from her right shoulder. I could see a hint or her red and black lingerie.

I smirked at her and rubbed my jaw a little. She was looking at me up and down, slowly licking her lips. "Come here," she said while undoing her robe.

I took off my jacket and threw it on the floor. I walked towards the bed and started to crawl towards her. Kicking my shoes off, I grabbed her and pulled her towards me. Our lips attached and we began to devour each other. I laid her on her back and got into her legs, grinding my erection between her.

She began moaning into the kiss. I broke the kiss for a semi-second to remove my shirt, since I was getting hot and heated. She reattached her lips to mines and rolled us over, now she was on top of me.

"I missed you so much baby. I missed your kisses-," Kiss. "-Touch," Another kiss. " "-your dick," Another kiss. "-everything."

"Of course you did sweetheart." She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes at me.

I laughed and rolled us back over, reclaiming my spot back on the top. She began to undo my belt buckle. I took out my phone and placed it on her bedside table, then she got off of me so I can kick off my jean. Then I took off my boxers and tossed it on the floor. I began to undo her latch on her bra, releasing her breasts.

I broke the kiss and began to suck on her nipples and she threw her head back in ecstasy and began to rub her hands through my hair. I began fondling with her other breasts. I began to slowly kiss her lower and lower down to her stomach. Her body responded to my every kisses.

"You like that baby?" I asked while looking at the faces she made. "Mmmmm, yes," she said while looking at me and licking her lips. When I reached her thong, I ripped the material off.

"No I want to please you tonight." She flipped us back over and got down to my waist level. Once she reached my dick, she grabbed it and placed a kiss on my tip. I hissed in respond to her kiss.

"Don't tease me, Yovanna" I told her.

"Hush daddy. I got this," she said in a seductive way. She placed her mouth on my dick and she began to suck me, hollowing her cheeks and relaxing her tongue so she could deep throat me.

"Fuck Yovanna."

I grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth. "I'm finna bust."

She started playing and squeezing my balls. The end result was me busting on her mouth and her chest. She licked me off and got her two fingers to pick up the cum off her chest. She sucked my nut off her fingers.

"Sweet."

-Kacey's POV-

Khalil, Chaz and the girls dropped me off at home at almost 2:30 in the morning. I was beyond tired from all the dancing and my feet were killing me. The club was something way beyond out of my comfort zone but it was also exciting.

"Thanks for ride guys. I had fun tonight."

"You welcome girl. We have to do that again," Mel said.

"True but I need to hurry up and go home and call Quin-," Cookie said. "-...or was it Quan."

"Quit being a hoe and drunk all the time maybe you'll know the nigga name," Khalil said.

"Shut the fuck up Khalil. You just mad cause I dissed your ass today."

"Well goodbye," I said while walking away not wanting to witness the drama that will unfold. "Hold up Kacey. I have to look after you until Justin comes," I heard Chaz say while getting out the car.

Right. I forgot Justin was with someone. I went up to the French doors and Chaz opened the doors for me. Feels good to finally be somewhere peaceful and quiet.

"Chaz I'll be up in my room," I informed him just in case he was wondering where I was. He grunted a response which was inaudible. I shrugged my shoulders and went upstairs to my room.

I opened my door and saw my room in a complete disaster. I huffed and threw my heels to the side. I guess I have work to do. I placed my bag on the dresser and began placing clothes in the suitcase Cookie brought.

'I'll text her tomorrow and tell her to come and get it.' I said to myself, making a mental note. Once that task was done, I put makeup, curlers, and shoes in the other suitcases she brought.

'All this was so unnecessary.' Once I was finally done getting my room back in peace, I peeled the dress off of me and grabbed a silk gown from my drawer. I slipped it on and engulfed myself in bed, instantly falling into a deep slumber.