Chapter Seventy Eight

-Kacey's POV-

"Kacey you are not going outside. You need to calm down," Cookie told me.

How dare she come to my home and disrespects me and my family?! I can't believe I was nice to her! I can't believe Justin actually got her pregnant. I guess my daddy was right about him.

"Kacey just come and sit down." Cookie moved away from the door. She grabbed my forearm and pulled me over to the bed.

I slouched down on my bed and put my elbows on my knees. Did I do something wrong? I felt a horrible pit in my stomach and my head was spinning. Is this really happening?

"How could Justin do this to me? Especially with .. Her," I said in disgust.

I don't know how I feel right now. Jealous or crazy?

I don't like feeling jealous because I have Justin and I don't want nothing she has. I don't like feeling crazy because I feel like I'll do something that I'll regret. I guess I'm feeling crazy. I felt Cookie rub my arm but I didn't need compassion right now. I got up off the bed and kicked my heels off, walking back and forth.

I wanted to strangle the life out of Justin.

I heard a knock on the door and I ran over to open it. It was Mel. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Well ain't you a rude bitch today?"

"I thought you were Justin. Where is he?" I looked out of the door to see if he was anywhere in sight. Mel grabbed me and pulled into the room, closing the door behind us. "Move! I need to talk to Justin."

"You lying. You trying to kill that man. Look Kacey I know you're pissed-"

"Pissed?! PISSED?! I'm more than pissed. I'm infuriated! How could he lie to me about him and her being just associates? Then she drops the bomb of her being pregnant."

If it's not one thing it's another. Fuck my life.

"Kacey. Me and Cookie will go talk to Selena to see what went down between her and Justin. Just calm down. You don't need all of this stress on you."

I hugged and went over to my closet. "What are you doing?" Ignoring Cookie's questions, I took of my dress and threw it to the side leaving me in my bra and panties. I searched for some sweats that I could put on and found some Victoria Secrets Shorts and white tank. I placed on a hoodie over my head and pulled it down.

"Kacey we'll see you tomorrow love. Just don't do anything that you'll regret."

"Take care. Everything will be okay," Mel said. I waved them off and muttered a bye.

I went to my shoe section and put on my black converses.

Once I was finished, I grabbed my phone and called my driver. I needed to clear my head. "Yes. Be here in two minutes or less."

I grabbed my keys and purse and proceeded to walk out of the room. I walked downstairs and saw Justin on the couch. He turned his head towards me and our eyes locked.

I looked away from him to keep from wanting to kill him. I walked into the kitchen to find some liquor cause I really needed to numb the pain. I found a bottle of Ciroc. I guess that'll do. I went back into the living room.

Before I could walk out of the door, Justin stopped me by blocking the door.

"Move."

I popped open the bottle and took a swig from it.

"Where do you think you're going? And give me the bottle Kacey." He outstretched his hands and I swatted him away, taking the bottle to the head. He tried again and I swiveled my body away from him. "Get the fuck back Justin." He was on my back still trying to get the bottle and some spilled on the floor.

"Justin stop! Leave me alone."

"Why are you acting like this?! Kacey Selena is lying to you!"

I took a gulp of my bottle. I finally shoved him off and slapped him. "I can't tell Justin. You just lied about you guys relationship. I don't know who to trust."

I tried to open the doorknob but he still wouldn't move. "I know I lied but I didn't want you to get involved with Selena and her shit. I tried to avoid drama. But it looks like that didn't work."

"Likely.Look Justin I just need some time to think." I heard the car outside and I tried bumping Justin with my hip and he still wouldn't budge. I felt tipsy a bit from taking to much of the drink but I still drunk some more.

He went outside and told the driver to go. "Justin. Move before I fuck you up."

"Do it baby girl."

I was heaving by now and I began hitting him in his chest and on his face. "Kacey." I just kept hitting him until I felt him pick me up. The bottle slipped from my hands and dropped to the floor.

"My bottle! Fuck you Justin Bieber!"

He began to walk up the stairs leading me to somewhere. "How could you lie to me?" I felt myself beginning to cry and I didn't care.

He walked into my room and placed me on the bed. "Kacey. I didn't want to but I didn't want you to know about her."

I begin hitting him again. "Kacey stop!"

"No! Get the fuck off of me."

I felt my shorts being taken off. "Baby I'm sorry."

"No. Move!" My panties were taken off too and started wiggling out of Justin's grip. He wrapped his biceps around my thighs and spread my legs apart. "Jus-TIN!"

He licked me. Oh but it wasn't just a lick. He started to lick my clit. I pushed his head away from me but he had an enormous head. He licked me again and again. I felt his tongue doing different patterns. Like a eight or something.

"Justin," I moaned.

I gripped his hair and felt something else go into me. I heard slurping from him and something pumping in and out of me. My instincts told me to move my pelvic up and down and I did.

"I'm so sorry love. I really am." He kissed my thighs and laid a feather kiss down there. I shivered. "Okay. I forgive you. Please stop."

"No."

He started licking me again and my back arched. "Fuck!" I felt him spreading my lips apart and he started to drill his tongue in and out repeatedly.

"Justin! I feel like I'm going-"

"Cum?" His head appeared from under me and I nodded to whatever that meant. "Do it sweetheart. Right in daddy's mouth."

He went back down and started to lick me again. I felt pressure being built up and I felt like I needed something to hold. I gripped the sheets and felt liquid squirting from me. I screamed in pleasure.

Justin caught some in his mouth and he rubbed me. He kissed me and I hissed. "Good girl."

~~~~~

Comments: 6+
Votes: 10+
👑😻👑😻

This is my longest chapter in the book. Also don't forget to play the song in the multimedia 😈