Chapter Eleven

Twenty minutes has gone by before we pulled up to an excluded residence. We were outside of the gates. I wondered who's this extravagant house belong to. 

Justin grabbed a card out of his wallet and swiped it in a slot. A light that was just red turned green. The gates gradually opened and we drove in.

As we were pulling up in the cobbled stone driveway, my mouth fell open. It was beautiful.

"Uh... Justin whose house is this?" I grabbed my heels and slipped them on my feet. I turned my attention back on the house once more.

He chuckled and put his card back in his wallet. He opened the door and stepped out of the car. Justin extended his hand out to me. I took his hand and grabbed the hem of my dress with my left. I pulled it up. I stepped out of the car and shut the door.

"This is my house," he said. I looked at his house in awe. He walked a couple of paces before he turned back and looked at me.

"You coming?"

"Oh. Yes." I began walking behind him. We walled up the steps that lead to the front door. Justin grabbed his keys and put it in the keyhole. He turned the key to the right, unlocked the door and opened it.

He entered the house and I followed behind him. Justin turned on the lights that instantly lit up the house. For someone who was a bodyguard, he certainly wasn't broke nor middle class.

'Duh Kacey, he has a mansion.'

"C'mon, I'll show you to your room." Justin led me to a flight of stairs which took us a corridor. We walked the strip and then made a right to which I was guessing was the guest room.

He flipped on the lights. The room contained a queen size bed with black satin sheets. At the foot of the bed was a miron black tufted bench. There was also a fireplace with a 90 inch TV above its mantel.

To the right of the bed was floor to ceiling windows with black satin drape curtains. To the left was the bathroom and right beside it was a walk in closet. The room was simply amazing.

I sat on the bed. "Do you need anything?" Justin asked me. I shook my head and looked down at the floor. I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts. He simply nodded and left the room.

I slipped my heels off my feet. I walked over to the closet and set my heels in one of the slots. I took off my jewelry and set then in a drawer which had a vanity mirror attached to it. I walked out.

I sat back on the bed and grabbed for a phone to call Kareem. I hope he hasn't got to Ćenàla. I grabbed the punched in his digits. His phone rang three phones before he picked it up.

"Hello?" His deep voiced sounded through the phone. He sounded anxious.

"Hey Kareem," I said.

"Kacey?" He asked with worry in his voice now. A tear escaped my eye. I quickly wiped it away. "Yea it's me."

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Where are you?"

"I'm okay. I have no injuries and I'm in Los Angeles," I said.

"L.A?! With who?" All these questions where irritating me. "I'm with a bodyguard."

"What's his name?" Kareem is so freaking nosey. I got off my bed and walked around the room. "Business. Get you some."

"Don't get fucked up Kacey. Who is the little nigga." I guess he so called getting mad. "Fine. If you must know his name is Justin," I told him. "Okay. He better not get you hurt or I'll fuck him up." I laughed a little at my brother's overprotectiveness.

"Kareem is mom and dad okay?" I asked him. I bit my fingernails in anticipation. He sighed. "I don't know for sure Kacey." That's when my tears started to flow. I couldn't risk loosing my parents.

"It's gonna be aight Kace. Mom and Dad are fighters. They're gonna get through this. What I want you to do is get some rest. I love you and I'll talk to you tomorrow," he reassured me. I nodded my head like he was here until I realized we were talking on the phone. "Okay and I love you too." I hung up and put the phone back on the hook.

I needed a shower. Today has been a very long day. I remembered I didn't have any clothing with me to take a shower. I left the guest room in search of Justin's room.

"Justin."

There was no response. "Justin." I called out a little louder. He still couldn't hear me.

"JUSTIN!"

"What?" Justin came out with towel wrapped around his waist which dangerously hung low around his v-line. My mouth opened a bit at the sight. Lord have mercy on me and my naughty thoughts. He raises his eyebrow up at me and I shook my head trying to erase my naught thoughts.

"Uhm-," I cleared my throat in search of my words. "I need some clothes to sleep in." Justin led me to his room and went in his closet. He came back out with just a white v-neck.

"Sorry this was the only thing I could fine. I have no panties sooo." I grabbed the shirt and walked out before I did something stupid. I walked back to my room and shut my door behind him.

God help me.