Chapter 28

Suprise update! (sorry it's not edited, I'll fix the mistakes later)

Anna's POV

This is crazy I never found out who 'M' was. I kept sending text messages to the number like "Who's this? and "How'd you get my number?". Every time I would send it, they would read it but just ignore. I think maybe it's just some crazy directioner who got ahold of my number.

I haven't told the boys about it because I don't want them to worry. It'll just get them distracted. Sometimes I think I'm a distraction. Louis and Liam got in a fight and it was bad. Louis had a black eye and they both had a lot of bruises all over their body. When I asked them what had happened they didn't answer. They just shrugged.

I pretty sure I know why they were fighting. I've gotten little sleep and there are bags under my eyes. I've gotten really close to Zayn from the past couple days. He's nicer and sweeter.

We were backstage once again. The boys were having a concert in California. I have the biggest headache ever and I can not keep my mind off things. I actually need to be careful because I remember a long time ago that I had a panic attack. I don't want those happening again. I had an advil to help with the headache but it wasn't exactly working.

"Goodnight Cali! We love you!" I heard Louis' voice followed by thousands of screaming girls.

The boys rushed in the room and started to change. I've gotten used to basically seeing them with just their boxers. I nudged Rebecka and looked at her and then at Niall. She flushed red and I mean red. I began giggling.

"Have you talked to Niall?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"No, I told you I can't I'll get flustered and I'll make a fool of myself" She said.

"Oh come on" I said.

"How about you? I know you're with Zayn but you and Harry would be so cute" She whispered in my ear.

There she goes again. This is like the third conversation we've had where she mentions Harry and I in that kind of way.

"Did Harry put you up to this?" I was suspicious.

"Hell to the no!" She sassed.

"Oh please don't ever say that again" I told her whilst laughing.

"Okay, okay" We both chuckled.

"Ummmmm....Rebecka can I talk to you... in private?" Niall came up to us.

Her eyes widdened and she turned to look at me and I winked at her.

"S-s-sure" She said nervously.

They walked out and I was left alone. Finally, those two are going to actually have the chance to be together. Rebecka didn't make the move but at least Niall did.

I walked up to Louis and rested my chin on his shoulder. It was quite unomfortable because he was tall.