Chapter 33

It's Monday/Tuesday depending on where ever the hell you are :) Happy reading

Just to be clear on things Zayn is the only one who knows about "M".

Anna's POV

"Zayn please slow down I can't breathe" I try to say.

"We need to get out and I'll text Steve about it" He ignored me and continued running.

"Fuck I don't want anyone to know and I'm having fucking trouble breathing!" I yell and stop in my tracks.

I bend down, my hands on my knees and I'm trying to regain my breath. It scares me even more that that person was here. My breathing only quickens and I'm lightheaded. I look up and see the boys. Their faces are blurry and I blink twice to get my vision back. It doesn't work and I feel my body lift up. I look to see the curly haired boy jogging through the halls.

"Put me down" I say panting.

"You're clearly not well and we need to get out of here. You better explain to us what's going on here because I'm lost" He said and continued running.

We past through a door and we were exposed to paps. There are about a million flashes and it isn't helping my vision. I hide myself in Harry's chest.

~~~

"Now tell us why we had to run out of the concert" Louis crossed his arms over his chest.

All five boys surrounded me as I sat down on the couch with my hands at my sides. They all had a frown on their faces, including Zayn. He knows about this. Why is he acting like he doesn't know.

"Anna answers!" Said Niall.

I feel like I'm only five and I'm in trouble and getting screamed at by my five fathers. It's not a welcoming feeling.

"Why don't you ask Zayn he knows" I said and got up giving the attention on Zayn.

They didn't look at me any longer. They know stared at Zayn and he had a panicked expression.

"Look it isn't my secret to tell" He said.

He looks at me with a horrified expression and he motions for me to go on. I sighed and I sat down on a chair.

"Alright no interruptions when I'm telling the story" I said and they all nodded.

~~~

"So you don't know who it is?" Louis asked.

"I thought I made that clear" I said.

And he gave me a face.

"We need to tell management about it" Liam said.

"NO" I shook my head.

"Look Anna I know you don't want to but we kinda have to. There is this psycho that is freaking stalking you, us, all of us and that's not okay. We could be in danger. Our lives Anna" He said angrily.

"So now you're being the responsible one, right?" My voice cracks and my eyes began to water.

Why did I say that? The room is quiet and everyone's eyes are on me. They're just confused and it's easy to read the expression on their faces. I looked over at Zayn and his eyes were wide. I turned around so no one could see me cry. I wiped a tear and I sniffled.

"What do you mean? You've been acting so strange around me lately. What the fuck did I do?" I heard Liam say.

I didn't answer him.

"I uhhh..think we should uhh..leave them alone" I heard Niall's voice.

I heard feet shuffling and when I turned around to see Zayn peeking through the door.

"Shout my name if anything" He mouthed and I nodded.

Zayn closed the door and Liam just stared at me. I don't want to tell Liam. Not yet I don't, and here I face a situation where I have to tell him something, the truth.

"Are you going to tell me what I did, Anna? What did I do wrong?" He steps closer to me.

Tears started to form and I tried hard to keep them in.

"You-you..-damn Anna I'm never gonna know am I? Stop you're idiotic stuttering it's annoying, fuck" He says.

I couldn't hold them back this time. Tears trickle down my cheek.

"Why are you acting so weird when I'm around you? Why do you get nervous when I'm near you?" He questioned and stepped closer.

I whimper and he tried to grab my hand and I pull away. He looks at his hand and looks at me. He pulls his hand back at his sides.

"You aren't nervous. Are you scared of me?" He asked me.

I didn't answer him.

"You fear me? Why do you fear me? What did I do? Fuck" He turned around and ran his hand through his hair.

I got the courage to finally say something.

"I don't think you even want to know" I said.

He turned back around and faced me.

"Fuck Anna, just tell me what I did and I can't stand knowing I did something to you. You're making it so hard for me and yet I still love you" He said to me.

"No that's the problem, you need to stop. Just stop. Don't love me. Hate me, stop, you can't, do anything but love me" I pound my fists on his chest.

"There's one question though. How do I stop loving you? How can I stop loving you?" He says.

I back away and sit on the floor.

"Just tell me what I did wrong" He said calmly.

"Liam you were drunk and you didn't know what you were doing" I said.

His eyes widened and his mouth was hanging open.

"Did I hurt you? Oh god, I did, didn't I? Shit" He said.

I nodded and he Liam looked so fragile, I felt kinda sorry.

"I-I I'm sorry where did I hit you? How? I'm an idiot" He said and he face palmed.

He didn't exactly understand though. He hurt me, not physically but wait, yeah physically but not in the way he thinks.

"You d-d-didn't hit me you-" I started to cry a little.

"No I couldn't have, no way, no, no. I would never do that even if I was drunk. No way" He said.

After I controlled myself I answered him.

"You did. Think about it. That's why you found my shorts. You did. You tried to" I said once again.

Liam dropped on his knees. His eyes were shining and it looked as if he was about to cry. He looked awful. It's his fault though.

"I tried to ra- Don't say it" I interrupt him.

"I'm so sorry Anna; I didn't know what I was doing. I was just so drunk and ughh, I screwed everything up. I'm such an idiot. This is why I don't drink. I drink this once and fuck, I'm a screw up" He said.

"B-But at least it didn't get too far. Zayn came in and he punched you. Nothing happened but" He interrupted me this time.

"If he hadn't come in it would have happen" His voice cracked and I nodded.

"I'm sorry Anna" He cried.

"I know you are" I told him.

"I really am, you have no clue" He said.

"I know Liam" I repeated.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"No Liam I don't" I was honest.

"I understand but,...Will...you ever forgive me?" He asked slowly.

"I need time" I answered him.

"I understand" He said.

He just sat on the floor trying to wipe his eyes out. His cheeks were red. He shut his eyes tight and continued to say "I'm sorry" under his breath.

I slowly got off from the floor and walked towards the door. I tried to wipe my eyes and try to make it less obvious that I was crying. I pulled open the door and four boys fell to my feet. They were eavesdropping!

"I fucking hate you all" I shouted.

I made my way pass them and walked quickly away from them and into the hallways of the hotel. Soon I was running and I didn't notice it.

"Anna waited up!" I heard someone yell.

I didn't even bother to check who it was. I just continued to run.

"Anna just wait up" The voice yelled again.

I made a right turn around the corner and I leaned against the wall panting. I saw someone ran by me and stop in his tracks. Harry. He looked to the left first and I bolted.

"Wait!" He yelled.

I didn't make it far before he caught me and pulled me back.

"Why are you running away from me?" He questioned.

I'm panting hard. His hands gripped my biceps and I gripped his.

"It's not that I'm running away from you. I'm running away from my problems" I answered him.

"You shouldn't worry the lads and I will find out, who is messing around with you so don't worry about that. And...why didn't you tell us about Liam?" He said cautiously.

"Please, I don't want to remember" I beg.

"Alright" He responded.

I looked up at his eyes.

"Don't cry" He said.

I didn't know I was crying right this instant. I didn't notice. His hands cupped my face and he wiped a tear away with his thumb. I closed my to blink but I kept them shut longer than usual. More tears ran down my cheek. He wiped the tears away with the back of his hand this time.

"I didn't mean what I said back there. I don't hate you guys" I said truthfully.

"I know you don't" He says.

"I'm sorry" I tell him.

"Sorry for what?" He asked.

"For everything, I'm sorry" I say and shake my head.

"There is nothing to be sorry for" He assured me.

"I know but-" I was cut off.

A pair of soft yet rough lips meets mine. It takes me a second to register it's Harry's. I took the chance to kiss him back. He pulls me closer towards him and there is no space between us. His hands cupped my cheek and he brought me closer than we were before. His tongue grazes across my bottom lip and I let him in. I kissed back harder earning a moan from him and I smile into the now heated kiss.

"What the hell" Someone says.

Well shit.

Well shit are my exact words. I honestly love leaving you guys in cliffhangers #sorrynotsorry Last chapter was dramatic and so was this one and probably the next ones too, just saying...

Should Anna forgive Liam and who do you think saw Harry and Anna?

Vote

Comment

Fan me if you haven't done so

-Anna xx