Chapter 6

Anna's POV

It's been two days since I got my phone back. Hooray! I missed it so much! Anyway I'm walking home from work. It's been a week since I texted Chris. I think I'll go see him tomorrow. I can't wait to see him. I've missed him so much. He's always busy.

As I'm walking on the side walk I get really weird stares from people walking by. A girl probably around 15 starts walking next to me and his looking at me. Practically all up in my face and looking at me from head to toe. When I look at her she looks away. When I 'wasn't looking' she continued to look at me. I turned my head fast enough to catch her looking at me

"What the hell are you looking at?" I snapped at her.

"I'm looking at nothing much" She rolled her eyes.

"Twat" I said under my breathe and crossed the road.

Who does she think she is? People in London could be so rude.(AN: Don't be offended if you're from there. I've never been there :/ ) Our flat was around the corner. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Chris.

From: Chris

Hey Anna you're coming over tomorrow right?

To: Chris

Yeah, babe. Why? Did you forget? xx

From: Chris

Just making sure.

I put my phone back into my pocket and sighed. Still things haven't changed. No babe. No x's. no I love you. I hope when I get to see Chris he won't act that way. I walked to the door step of our flat. I took out my keys and jammed a key into the lock. It clicked and I pulled the door to open it. I set the keys down on the table.

"Elka I'm hoooooooooooommmmmmeeeee" I said home in a singing voice.

Like you know when the seven dwarfs start singing when they get home. I think they sing that right? I haven't seen that movie since I was like 7. Oh god I feel so old. I am getting old. I need to do more with my life. Hmmm.. I've always wanted to travel.

"Hey Anna! Did you bump into One Direction in your way over here?" She joked.

I think she joked. I laughed nervously shaking my head at her question.

"Of course not" I said nervously.

I sat down on the couch next to her. I fidgeted with my hands. Oh look at that wall it's so pretty. Do you think I feel awkward right now? No, no. The wall is just so pretty and...beige. Oh by the way I'm trilingual. I was just speaking the language of sarcasm right there. I also speak fluent Spanish. How cool is that? A Brit speaking Español! Ole!

I decided to turn on the Telly it's too quiet for my liking.

"I'm Tati Vega with Julia Silva here to give you the latest news about the popular boy band, One Direction"

"Hey Julia here, so what do you think about the mystery girl the boys have been seen with?" I shut the Telly off.

"Hey I was watching that!" Elka whined.

I can't let her see that. What if the mystery girl is me? Oh god what am I saying it is me! She can't see it! She'll be so pissed at me. Furious. And I don't wanna see Elka mad. I remember back in year 3 when a kid named Gustavo cut a chunk of her hair out. Elka upset is quite the sight. Feisty! Rawr!

I sat on the remote so she can't get it.

"Anna!! I was watching that you twat! Give it" She tried tackling me.

"No use love. Anyway I bet the show is over" I winked at her.

I grabbed the remote from under me and tossed it to her. She flinched and covered her face. What a baby. She huffed and got up. She stomped off to her room. She can't even look mad right now. Ha.

That was really close to her finding out. I can't keep it from her forever. I have to tell her soon. Sooner or later....I chose later! I kicked off my shoes and put my feet on the couch. Yay, tomorrow I'll see Chris.

Elka's POV

I stomped to my room. I'm not mad at her. How can I be? I know she doesn't like One Direction. I turned the knob and walked to my into my room. I sat on the edge of my bed. I got my phone out and decided to call Derrick.

We spent hours talking about everything and anything.

- Okay bye Derrick. I love you.

- I love you too babe.

I smiled and put my phone down. I walked to my desk to grab my Mac Book. I haven't checked twitter or tumblr for a while. I need to catch up about the things going on with One Direction. I need to catch on with the rest of the fandom.

I went on my twitter first. Woah! So many new things. I scrolled down. One Direction's mystery girl? What? I wish I was the mystery girl.

There's even a pic. I clicked on the pic. It's a picture of Louis carrying the girl. She looks around my age. Oh my god that's the Starbucks in the plaza. Wait a second...that looks like Anna? No way it can't be her. I laughed. That's not her. I ignored the pic and looked through more. Everyone's talking about the mystery girl.

I logged off twitter and went on my tumblr. There was more talk about the mystery girl. And more pictures. More pictures of the girl. The girl who happens to look a LOT like Anna. I scrolled down more until something caught my attention.

'Zayn Malik kisses Mystery Girl' I gasp and looked at the pic closely. The girl is laying on the floor and Zayn is on top of her kissing her. They're both soaked. Zayn kissing HER. HER is ANNA! How the fuck could this happen?! Why didn't she tell me about this?! And she even knows Zayn is my favorite. I still love Derrick with all my heart but it's a celebrity crush. How could she?!

I slammed my laptop closed. I got out of my room and went towards the living room. She was laying on the couch. I walked up to her.

"How could you?" I said.

"How could I what?" She said.

"You're the mystery girl!" I screamed. She sat up from the couch.

"W-w-what are you talking about?" She said nervously.

"Cut the crap! I know she is you. I saw the pictures. Why didn't you tell me?!!" I said suddenly feeling hurt. Betrayal. Yeah betrayal.

"I was gonna tell you sooner or later" She said.

"And so you chose to tell your BESTFRIEND LATER" I said.

"Exactly" She said.

"How could you just say it like that. And you also kissed Zayn?! How could you do this to Chris?" I said.

"What?! I didn't kiss Zayn!!" She said.

"There is a picture that proves everything!" I screamed.

"Oh my god it's must have just been a misunderstanding,-" She tried to say.

"Save it. Just get out of here!" Am I really kicking her out?

"I pay for half of this" She said.

"I don't care get out" Yes I'm kicking her out.

"Fine" She grabbed her phone and got up and slipped on some shoes and she slammed the door behind her.

I think I just lost my bestfriend.

Anna's POV

I knew Elka was going to be mad. She kicked me out. I actually think it wasn't right of her to do that. I don't even think it counts as kicking me out since I own an equal half of the place. It was better for me to leave before things can get out of hand. And I seriously mean out of hand like throwing a vase at the wall or something.

I feel bad that I actually lied to her. Maybe I shouldn't have kept it a secret. It's too late now to change anything.

All I took with me was my phone. Since I have no where to stay I'm just gonna stay with...Chris. It'll be a surprise since I told him I would come tomorrow. I called a cab and gave him the address of Chris' flat. It isn't that far from here. Maybe a 10-15 minute drive.

I thanked the driver and handed him the money I owed. I climbed out of the cab and shut the door. I walked up to the flat. I didn't need to call him since I knew where he had an extra key. Under the mat. He told me that Americans did that in case they locked themselves out of the house. Those silly Americans (AN: don't be offended, I'm American. Do you guys even do that? Because I don't :/ )

I reached under the mat and felt the key. I picked it up and put the key threw the key hole. I turned the knob and the door opened. I shut the door as quietly as I could behind me. It's pretty hot in here. I went and turned the air conditioner down a bit. There was a pair of his boxers on the floor. He's so messy, I giggled. I heard laughter from Chris' room. He's probably on the phone with his buddy. Skylar probably.

Now that I think of it, Skylar introduced us. He pretty much made us hook up.

>>Flashback<<

I walked into the club...(like what up I got a big...(beep)...just kidding. I didn't say that but I should have) Anyway I walk up to the club with one of my mates, Skylar. He is a guy by the way. Skylar is a guy name too.

"Sky I'm not to sure I wanna be here right now" I said to him.

"But it's my birthdayyy. Please stay!" He quivered his lips and widened his eyes.

"Fine but just for 2 hours. So drink as much as you want. I'll come and get you when it's time" I said.

"You're the best" He gave me a quick hug and ran.

I pretty much just sat at a table looking at everyone in the club. There are sweaty people grinding on each other, people who are actually dancing nicely, some are just talking and then there are the drunkies. I ignored the people and paid my attention to my phone. I was playing angry birds. What?! It's addicting.

A couple of guys offered to dance but I politely said no. Stranger danger! Whoop whoop whoop! I checked the time on my phone and we've nearly been here for 2 hours and a half. Time to find Sky Sky.

I walked around until I spotted him. Drunk. Oh well it's his birthday. I went up to him.

"Skylar we need to go" I said to him as I grabbed his arm trying to get out.

"Nooo" He slurred and giggled.

He wrapped his arm around my neck and started laughing like crazy. I tried walking out but his weight was too much. I almost feel until someone caught me and helped me off.

"Chris! Broo haven't seeenn yoou" Skylar slurred.

"Oh Skylar, drunk again, huh?" He smiled.

Now I know that is name is Chris. I guess he's one of Skylar's friends.

"Thissss isss Anna banana" Skylar slurred and was looking at me.

"Hey I'm Chris nice to meet you Anna" He held his hand out to shake.

"It's nice to meet you too Chris. I would like to shake your hand but I'm basically carrying this oaf right here" I laughed.

"Right" He said.

He put his hand down and continued to look at us.

"Would you like some help carrying this oaf to your car" He offered.

"Sure" I said.

---

"There you go" Chris said

"Thanks I appreciate it" I said.

I shut Skylar's car door. Ummm...this is awkward. I opened the driver's door and I got in.

"It was nice meeting you, again" I said.

"Ummm maybe we can have some coffee sometime?" He said.

"Oh yeah..umm give me your number I'll text you" I said.

I reached for my phone in my pocket. I looked at him telling him I'm ready.

"000-000-0000 I'll be waiting for your text" He said he winked and shut my door for me.

He waved as I drove off.

>>Flashback over<<

I slowly tippy toed through the halls. When I got to Chris's room I put my door on the handle. I took a deep breathe and a smile formed on my face. I turned the knob.

"Surprise!" I yelled as I took a step foward in his room.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

What?! How?! I'm the one surprised.

Chris was in his bed but...not alone. There's this blond chick thats on top of him. Fully naked. He pushed her off and by the look on his face he was shocked to see me.

"What the hell is this?!" I said with anger.

"What the ACTUAL fuck Chris?" I screamed.

"How could you Chris?!" Tears started to fill my eyes.

"It's not what it looks like!" He said getting up from the bed looking at me in the eyes.

I glanced down and then focus my eyes on his. He was fully naked too. It's not like I haven't seen his man pride before. He noticed and he grabbed a pillow to cover up. He walked towards me.

"It's exactly what it looks like!" I said.

"I can explain Anna. I-" I interrupted him.

"Am I not good enough for you? Did I do something wrong? What did I do! Tell me Chris!" Tears started to fall down.

I ran out of the room. Out of the flat and I didn't know where I was headed to. How could he do this to me? How could he....CHEAT on me. I shivered at the thought.

Tears just poured down my cheeks. I'm sure my eyes are puffy and I bet they're red. The question just keeps popping in my head. Why? I crossed the street.

BEEP! BEEP! Someone pressed the car horn. I'm sorry I mouthed to the driver. Luckily she stopped before she could run over me.

I continued walking. I'm just going to walk into the park. It's dark out and it's a bit chilly. I crossed my arms over my chest trying to feel some warmth. I sat on a bench. It's not technically in the park but ehh.

I continued to cry. I'm alone. I have no one. Nobody. I continued to sob. It's really dark out now.

"Hey" I felt a touch at my shoulder.

I gasped and tried to look at the person but it's too dark.

"W-w-what do you want?" I said.

I felt a stronger grip on BOTH my shoulders. I felt panic. I frooze I couldn't do anything.

"G-g-get away from me" I said.

"Why? Show me some love!" The guy slurred. He's drunk.

Oh my god. I started to hypervelate. This STRANGER is touching my hair now.

"Leave me alone!" I said a bit louder.

"Why? babe" He whispered in my ear.

I need to leave now. I got up off the bench.

"Where you going?" He asked.

I didn't answer. I tried to make a run for it. But something pulled me back.

"Ahhhhhh Ow ow hair ow hair ow" I said grabbing on to my hair.

I felt pain on my head. He had pulled my hair. My head is aching. He pulled me closer to his body. I tried to push away.

"Get away" I screamed and continued to try to push him away.

What will happen to me?

______________________________

I told you there would be more action. It seems to me that Elka and Anna aren't friends any longer. Looks like Chris is a cheating bastard! Now Anna is in a dark park alone with a stranger. Creepy stranger.

So...

COMMENT your thoughts. I might be planning on doing a contest to be a character in the book soon. Just maybe...convince me by COMMENTING you want to.

PLEASE VOTE

Oh and your welcome for the early update. You guys are special to me. ;)

-Anna xx

P.S Now I might update either WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY. Thank you for 1.5 k reads. Keep it up! Spread the word.