Chapter 20

Sorry for the wait, again Algebra just had to ruin my life. I already have three freaking projects to do. THREE!!!

Anna's POV

I looked at my burning thigh. I felt it sting under the pants I was wearing. I'm sure that spot has blisters now. No matter how hard I tried not to cry, tears started to fill my eyes and they slowly dropped down my face. My hands were clutching my thigh around the burn. Pain was clearly written on my face.

"Anna! Are you okay?" He crawled over avoiding the the wet spots on the bed.

I shook my head slowly. He neared me and looked at me. He grabbed the loose fabric of my pants and tore around my thigh. Then you could clearly see my skin that was red, and bumpy.

"I-I'll go get the cream" Harry said and sprang out of the bed into his bathroom.

How stupid can I be? I'm such a klutz. I really am. Why would I kiss Harry? Do I feel the same way he does? I cleared those thoughts away from my mind. Harry came back with cream in his hands. He opened the bottle and put some on his hands.

"This will kinda hurt" He said.

I grabbed a pillow and put it between my teeth. He applied the cream and I groaned in pain into the pillow. He slowly rubbed the cream and my groaning slowly turned into small moans. The cream seemed to be helping it a lot.

"Can you um... not moan please" Harry said.

I looked up at him and was confused and what he was asking for me to stop doing.

"Harry, I'm in freaking pain" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah, I get it but..erm..your moans are..umm..getting me..excited" He said nervously and blushed.

I looked down at his crotch area and there was huge bulge in his pants. My moans were causing Harry to get excited?

"Sorry" I mumbled softly.

He coughed into his arm. Receiving my attention I looked up at him in the eyes. I quickly dropped my gaze and fiddled with my hands. Harry has feelings for me and I kissed him back sending him the wrong message. I don't like Harry, or am I just confused? I don't know, but I clearly sent the wrong message.

"Anna y-you kissed me back and so that means I mean something to you" His face brightened up.

"Harry, no. I shouldn't have kissed you. It's just- why not?" He interrupted me.

"It was just a spur in the moment" I answered him.

Harry's eyebrows were knitted together and he pursed his lips together. It seemed like he was conflicted. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. That probably really hurt him. I hate rejecting these boys but, they are my friends. My closest friends, best friends.

He grabbed my jaw, from right under my chin and he pulled me closer to him. His actions did hurt me a little. His lips made contact with mine but this time I reacted differently and tried to push Harry away but his strength was no match for mine. I shoved his chest but he only pulled me closer.

My eyes were frantically looking at him but he couldn't see me since his eyes were closed. He continued to kiss me while I tried to push him off.

I raised my hand and the palm of my hand made contact with his cheek. His faced turned from the contact and he just stood there, frozen. His curls covering his eyes a bit.

"I'm sorry Harry but you kinda made me do that" I apologized.

"No it's okay, I deserved it" He said still not facing me.

He coughed really hard and I'm sure it made his throat hurt.

"You should sleep, um you can sleep in my room since the sheets are wet" I said looking at the soup stains.

"No I'm fine" He shook his head.

"Harry you shouldn't talk either, your throat his only going to get worse" I lectured him.

Before he could talk back to me, I put my finger to my lips. Motioning him to be quiet. He got up off the bed and walked out of the room with his head low. He probably listened to me and headed off to my room. I slowly got up and I immediately felt the pain on my right thigh. I hoped on my left leg to the door, with the help of the furniture.

I made my way to the hallways and was the top of the stair case. Now how the hell am I supposed to get down?

Liam's POV

"Go get Harry and Anna" Zayn said to me.

"Why do I have to?" I whined.

"Because I said so, now go" He waved me off.

I rolled my eyes at him and went my way to the stair case. I went up slowly, letting my feet guide me upstairs.