Chapter 36

I Surprise updated! OMG IM REALLY EXCITED FOR YOU TO READ THIS CHAPTER AHHHHH!!!!

Anna's POV

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Anna, happy birthday to you!" I heard a chorus of people singing. I groaned and pulled the covers over my face to shut the noise out.

I had even forgotten today was my birthday. Everything that has happened in the past months made me totally forget how today I turn 19. My last year of being a teenager.

"Come on love, it's your birthday" Zayn said.

The covers were pulled down and I sat slowly sat up rubbing my eyes. My vision was clear now and I could see all the boys in the room Zayn and I shared. Harry had cake in his hands and he placed it on my lap.

"We made you a cake" Harry said.

I looked down on the cake. With chocolate frosting it said "Happy Birthday Anna, We love you ~The boys" I smiled at how cute this was. The cake also looked absolutely delicious.

"Thanks boys" I said and looked at each of them.

"Make a wish" Niall told me.

"A-a wish?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, like you know, a birthday wish" He told me.

I thought about it for a while. What do I want for my birthday? I got it! I want to know who "M" is and I've got a feeling I will be finding out today with the texts I received yesterday. It all makes sense. Yesterday "M" was referring to my birthday. What is the present I'm going to receive? Another strange thing was that Noah left before the concert was even over... He said he really had to go and when I mentioned him to Louis he had no clue and said he had lots of cousins who live in the United States that he never met.

I blew onto the candle until the tiny flame went out. The guys cheered and I gave each one of them a hug.

"I'll take it to cut" Louis said and took the cake out of my lap.

"Go!" Louis shouted.

Huh? Suddenly my head was pushed forward, my face hitting the cake. I gasped as the frosting hit my face. I raised my head and wiped the frosting from my eyes first and I opened my eyes to see. Louis had his phone in his hands and he snapped several pictures.

I stood up and grabbed a piece of cake and flung it at Louis. He gasped and tried to dodge it but it still hit him. I looked behind me and I saw Niall. So he was the one who pushed my head foward.

"Oh shit" He said and tried to make a run for it.

I grabbed him the collar he jerked back and I swung my hand over the side of his face with cake in my hand. He shrieked and I fell over laughing.

"Oh god Anna, I've got cake in my ear!" He yelled.

I wiped more cake of my face. I sucked on my finger that had some cake on it. It's actually really good. I wiped my finger on my face to get more cake and I held my finger out for Zayn to taste. He scrunched his eyebrows and looked at me.