Chapter 31

Story of My Life Music Video was the best I've ever seen. It was so sad, I actually cried. wow.

Anna's POV

I looked out the window as we drove through the highway. I sighed. There were still four hours to go and I got tired of staring at my phone. The boys were doing whatever they were doing; I honestly couldn't care right now. My eyes slowly began to droop but someone woke me.

"Oh sorry didn't know you were sleeping but, uhh don't know how I found these with my things and I'm sure they’re yours" He smiled.

Liam. I reached my hand out for my shorts and I forced a smile so I wouldn't seem odd. Luck wasn't on my side because I was shaking, shaking terribly and it was obvious. Once I had my shorts in my hand he opened his mouth to speak.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Why are you shaking so much? Did you eat?" He asked more questions.

I nodded and got up from my seat.

"Are you sure?" He asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

I winced and shoot back a remark.

"Don't touch me" I said quickly.

"Anna I don't understand. What's wrong?" He looked down at himself.

I shook my head, indicating nothing.

"Is everything alright?" Harry asked.

"Ummmmm yeah. Just tired is all" I pushed a smile.

Liam frowned.

"I'm tired too, so we might as well nap" Harry said.

I nodded.

I walked quickly to the bunks and got in, Harry got in the one right across from mone so we can clearly see each other’s faces and he smiled. I smiled back before slowly closing the curtain which allowed us to see each other.

"Hey!" I heard Harry saying from the other side of the curtain.

He earned an honest laugh from me and I opened the curtain a little so I coulde see him for a second.

"Goodnight" He mouthed.

"Good night" I mouthed back.

I slowly closed the curtain taking Harry out of my view. I let out a heavy sigh and just stared at a wall. Everything was perfect and it finds its way down hill. I need to find out who in the world is texting me all these shit and I just really need to forgive Liam. I know he was drunk and he didn't know what he was doing but, I can't exactly forgive him now. I can't.

The fact that Skylar didn't remember me shocked me. I just couldn't believe it. Someone I once knew like the back of my hand didn't recognize me, even when I told him who I was. Reverse that someone who knew me more than I know about myself claimed to not know me. It's just been a crazy few months.