Chapter 18

Blame Algebra for me not updating.

Anna's POV

I couldn't see anything. Everything was dark and completely black. Why couldn't I open my eyes? I kept hearing voices. I tried to make out what they were saying.

"Is she alright?" I heard someone say with an Irish accent say.

It was for sure Niall.

"Uh yeah she'll wake up soon" I heard someone else say. I didn't recognize the voice. It was deep.

"She had a panic attack, she shouldn't be worrying about things. Make sure she doesn't stress about things and let her keep a low profile" The voice said.

"Like that's easy" Louis scoffed.

Is he the doctor? I had a panic attack?! It was because of what James said. Okay, forget about it. I need to forget about it.

I tried to move but I couldn't I tried to open my eyes but my eyelids were too heavy.

"She shouldn't have any pressure on anything. She may fell dizzy a lot, and her breathing patterns might change" The voice said.

"How come" Someone asked.

"Well it's like she her body is bottling up her feelings. She may say what she feels but her body isn't really allowing her to express herself. So that panic attack happened. You don't want that to happen again" The voice said.

"It's really important if you follow me orders" He said.

"No Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.

It was quiet but then I heard footsteps fading and I tried harder to open my eyes. Luckily it worked. I was in my room. I didn't even bother to try and sit up. I'm exhausted. I turned over on my side and shut my eyes. Sleep is what I need right now.

Harry's POV

"She woke up!" I yelled.

Oh shit she's probably sleeping. I neared her bed and approached her. Her eye lids had movement which meant she was dreaming. I hope she is feeling better. She really scared the crap out of the boys and I, especially Niall. He thought he had done something.

Anna's hair was up in a bun and she looked so peaceful. I crawled on the bed and pulled the covers up to her waist, it's quite chilly and I don't want her to get a cold. She shifted in her sleep and turned towards me.

"Harry?" She said still half asleep.

"Yeah babe?" I whispered.

"I'm tired" She smiled with her eyes closed.

"Then sleep babe" I told her.

"But I'm cold" She made herself look smaller.

"Do you want me to-whoa!" I said as she interrupted my sentence by wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Annaaa" I whined.

There was a silence until I heard light snores coming from Anna's slightly parted mouth.

I could use a nap right now. And it's not like it bothers me that I'll be cuddling with Anna. I'm a lucky man.

Anna's POV

"Sweety, I've missed you so much. How's Elka?" She said.

"Mum? Wha-How?" I gaped.

"Don't question it honey. How are you?" My mum asked me.

"It's been complicated." I sighed

"Boy complicated?"

"Mhmmm" I answered.

"Don't worry honey, you'll find your way. Just like your dad and I.

I frowned at what she just said.

"How could you say that? He left us. How could you saw that? He's the reason why you aren't with me right now"

"Oh but I am and closer than what you think" She said.

I inhaled deeply and sat up from my bed. It was a dream. Only a dream.

"Anna?" Someone said.

I turned my head and saw Harry rubbing his eyes beside me.

"Hey Harry" I half smiled.

"Anna! I'm so glad you're okay" He hugged me.

I laughed. Now that dream mentioned Elka,nI think about it I really need to see her. I need to make things right. I need to talk to her and I know what will make her even happier to see me. Zayn.

"Well I gotta go Harry" I jumped off the bed.

"Go where?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I really need to go talk to Elka soooo out!" I pointed towards the door.

"But are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"Absolutely, now whoosh away" I pointed towards the door away.

"Alright,alright" He jumped off the bed.

He past me and exited my room.