Chapter 35

Happy thanksgiving to the American readers :)

Anna's POV

"You go this way and I go that way. Got it!" I asked.

"Yeah" Louis responded.

Paul passed us and we both ran and jumped on his back. Paul fell over with Louis and I on top of him. We burst out laughing at the very angry Paul that was on the floor.

"What the hell, you two!" He shouted.

His anger didn't shut Louis and I up. We just continued to laugh. Paul got off the floor and so did we.

"Louis you should be going with the boys, you are about to go on stage" Paul told him.

Louis scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully.

"No Louis. Go with the boys on stage, look at the time" I tried to say with a deep voice.

My "deep" guy voice wasn't the best and this time Paul burst out laughing.

"Do you really think I sound like that?" He chuckled.

"Gosh sorrrry" I shook my head.

"Okay gotta go there is someone screaming in my ear" Louis said as he fixed his ear piece.

He looked over at me and waved as he ran in the other direction. He's gonna make an entrance being a little late. I laughed and looked back over at Paul. His lips formed a straight line. I dropped my smile and looked around awkwardly.

"I guess I'll be on my way" I say awkwardly.

"No! Anna wait" He reached his hand out.

"Yeah?" I turned back around.

"The boys told me" He said.

"Told you what?" I asked clearly confused.

I shifted in my spot and he sighed loudly.

"They told me about the text messages you've been receiving" He said.

I let out an "ughh" and I rolled my eyes. They didn't respect my privacy. What is wrong with them? I told them I didn't want anyone to find out.

"Whatever" I huffed.

"So they wanted me to watch over you" He said.

Woah. Hold up a second.

"You aren't my babysitter" I said.

"But they said and- no I don't care. That's really sweet of them but no" I said.

I turned my back to walk and he followed me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Please don't follow me, please?" I beg.

"But they want me to watch you" He insisted.