Chapter 26

I apologize for not updating on Tuesday or Wednesday, Wattpad didn't work for me, it kept saying it was over capacity...was that just me?

Anna's POV

"Zayn and Anna you better keep it quiet if you're going to do you know what" The door swung open and I pushed Liam away from me and I stood on the other side of the room as far as way from him.

Please tell me they didn't see anything.

Zayn's mum was standing outside of the room with her cheeks turning a bright red.

"I-I-I thought you and Zayn were ummm..sorry I just heard someone something. It was just my imagination" She said.

So she didn't see anything. Thank goodness.

I flashed a fake smile.

"N-no Liam just tripped and hit t-t-the wall" I said slowly and looked at Liam.

"Yeah. I've been clumsy lately" He chuckled lightly.

"Be careful Liam. Well anyway I'll be in the kitchen to grab a snack, do you guys want something?" She asked.

What if she saw something? Would we have to tell her the truth? Now she probably doesn't trust me.

"We're alright" Liam answered.

"Okay" She closed the door.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I sat down on the bed and sighed.

"Anna that was..was...-Liam you should just go" I interrupted him.

"But the kiss-was the last. And what if Zayn's mum caught us. What would we say to her? Huh?" I said.

"Ok" He sighed.

He walked towards the door and I was behind him. I opened the door and he stepped out.

"Goodnight Liam" I said.

"Goodnight Anna" He said.

Before I could shut the door he pecked my cheek and smiled. I returned a soft smile and shut the door.

~~~

*Days later*

"Said her name was Georgia Rose
Ow
And her daddy was a dentist
Said I had a dirty mouth
But she kissed me like she meant it" Harry sang in the shower of the tour bus.

"Harry do us all a favor and shut up!" I yelled.

I've never like their songs and just because I'm friends with them doesn't mean I ever will.

Becka was with me once again. Louis, Niall and Liam went out to get food. It's crazy to think I'm here in America. I'm not used to hearing so many people with American accents. Just in the movies. And you'd expect them to talk about surfing and stuff like that but they don't. The movies are so over rated.

"Have you ever been here before?" I asked Becka.

"Yeah, a few times before" She looked out the window.

We were parked outside a gas station. I'm supposed to give Harry and Zayn a haircut today. Nothing drastic, just a trim.

Zayn took a seat next to me and used my shoulders as an arm rest. He pulled me close so that my face was pressed against his chest.

Becka cooed and I rolled my eyes. I pushed him away.

"What's the matter love, I don't bite. I promise I won't like I did last time" He smirked and Rebecka snickered.

"What?!" I stood up from the couch.

"It's okay you guys don't have to keep secrets from me. I'm all ears. Tell me all the details" She laughed.

"We did not" I said.

"She said we didn't have to keep secrets from her" He played along with his little act.

"What babe? Don't you wanna tell her about your moaning? You moaned my name so loud I'm surprised my mum didn't hear us. I'm surprised we didn't break the b-" I covered his mouth my hand and he licked it.

I shrieked and I pulled my hand away. I wiped my hand on my shirt, taking off the siliva. Zayn and Rebecka started laughing. Harry got out of the bathroom with boxers on and just his bare chest.

"What's all the laughing about" He dried his hair with a towel.

"You know just that Anna was moaning my name so loud the other night" He smirked again.

Harry seemed to choke on air.

"You guys..." His eyes widened.

"NO!" I shouted.

"Then..." Harry started.

Zayn and Rebecka were laughing their arses off. I rolled my eyes.

"Zayn is such a liar. He better watch out when I cut his hair today" I said loud enough for only Harry to hear.

He chuckled.

"Ready for your hair cut?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said running a hand through his hair.

"Alright" I flicked Zayn's ear with my fingers and he let out an "ouch".

Harry put some shorts on and followed me out of the bus. Harry sat on the edge of the sidewalk. The things I needed to give a hair cut were already placed outside, ready for me to use. I took out the scissors and began to trim his hair. The bits of hair fell to the ground with every 'clip'.

"All done Harry" I said as he stood up.

"That's it?" He asked.

"Yup, it was just a trim s'all" I told him.

"Cool" He muttered.

"Oh and get Zayn for me, please" I smirked.

He laughed, his dimples clearly showing.

"What are you going to do to him?" He asks.

"Oh...nothing just give him a little TRIM" I snapped the scissors closed dramatically.

"Alright I'll call him out" He lightly jogged to the bus.

I sat on the side walk with my legs crossed. I took out my phone and decided to take a selfie. We all take those once in a while. I held my phone up and tapped the screen a bunch of times. Most of these selfies will look like crap anyways.

"Taking selfies are you?" Someone said.

I turned around to see Niall with his hands in his back pockets with a smile.

"Weren't you out with Louis and Liam?" I asked him.

"Why, you don't want me here?" I said pretending to be a little hurt.

I chuckled and placed the phone beside me, on the floor. He sat down beside me. And it was quiet for a little while. Not awkward at all.

He reached for my phone and used his finger to slide the screen to take a picture. He moved a little closer to me so we would fit in the frame. Our cheeks were almost pressed against each other's and he held the phone arm length away from us. I smiled for the picture and so did he. He snapped the picture and put the phone down.

"This better be your lock screen" He said.

"Okay, okay. If it makes you happy" I chuckled.

Zayn came out of the bus and I quickly stood up. What? I'm excited about cutting his hair.

"No way are you cutting my hair!" Zayn approached.

"Nooo. Why not?" I pouted.

"Harry told me" He rolled his eyes.

Well Harry is no fun.

"You deserve it though" I said laughing a bit.

"No I don't, take a joke would you" He said.

"Jokes are supposed to be funny and it wasn't funny" I said smartly.

"It was funny, you just have a sense of humor" He placed his hands on his hips and stoke his tongue out.

I gasped dramatically.

"How dare you say that? I do have a sense of humor for your information" I snapped my fingers jokingly.

"We've brought food!" Louis screamed causing us to turn our heads to face him.

"Let's go" He ran in the bus.

I chuckled and followed behind with the rest of the boys. When we walked in I didn't pay attention to where I was walking and I bumped into Louis.

"Louis you should watch-woah" I said in complete and utterly shock.

Rebecka and Harry were making out and I mean hard core. Harry was still shirtless and Rebecka's hair was a total mess. I gasped loudly causing Harry to pull away. Becka fixed her hair and Louis and I were just gaping.

"Hey is the food ready?" Niall asked as he walked in behind us.

"Uhhh...no, let's get ready" I hit Louis shoulder lightly.

We sat down on the small "living room". We put a carpet on the table and Louis, Niall and I sat on the floor and Becka, Liam, Harry and Zayn on the couch. They brought lots of stuff from McDonalds. Egg McMuffins, Pancakes, Egg, Potato pancakes, everything. This bus is way too small for the six of us. I grabbed an Egg McMuffin and my eyes met up with Harry's eyes and I shifted my gaze back on the food.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I took a bite before reaching my phone. I had received a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number: Hey, Anna. I've missed you so much. I'm closer than you think. -M

I literally started coughing and choking on my food that was stuck in the middle of my throat. Niall pat my back lightly and I put my hand over my mouth. Once I was settled and I just stared at my phone in shock.

Who's M?

Who do you think M is? OMG.

Comment, Vote and Fan me if you haven't already.

-Anna xx I'm excited for 1D day!!!