Chapter 22

I seriously started doing so good in Algebra but then it all went down. From C to B to A and then F. Like I'm the only person every to get an A and then an F two days later. Now my average grade is a B. YIKES

Anna's POV

"Stop flirtttiing Mr.Tomlinssssson" I slurred.

"I haveee a boyyyfrienddd" I told him.

"Zayynnnn is my boyyyfriend" I said.

He scrunched up his eyebrows and he squished my arms.

"You know you don't like him" He motioned towards Zayn.

"How can you know? Maybe I do" I turned around, he released me from his grasp.

"Becauzzzzz Anna we" He took a pause.

I turned around and faced him.

"We. Are Perfect" He slurred.

I couldn't help put giggle. "Says who, Santa?" I laughed.

"Says me" He answered.

"But you know what they say...if a boyy hates you they like you" I slapped his arm, talking about Zayn.

"That was like primary school" He scoffed.

"But you're wayyyyy tooo inoccent and nice" I tapped his nose and giggled.

"You don't want nice and innocent! Fine!" He shouted.

He pulled me close to him and his lips connected with mine. I could taste the alcohol in his lips and I'm sure he can taste mine. I couldn't help but giggle whilst kissing him so he instantly pulled me closer. Our bodies against each other and our lips harshly moved in sync, I gasp. He slowly got off from his seat, taking me with him. We continued to kiss while walking, walking without knowing where we were going.

"Louis?" I whined stopping in our tracks, he continued walking backwards and I followed not breaking the kiss.

"I have my keyzzz" He broke the kiss and showed some keys he got from his pocket.

"And?" I bit my lip.

"I could drive back home or we could..we could just go inside the loo" He smirked.

I smiled and placed my hands on top of his chest.

He pulled me close and we started to continue to kiss again. He lead me to where we were going. Once he had found the bathroom door he kicked it open and leaned against the door so it would easily open and so he wouldn't have to move his hands from my waist. My hands made their way to the back of his head and our tongues got involved.

He pulled away and starting living small kisses on my neck.

"Anna, I want you now" He slurred.

"But, Zayn and I- forget Zayn!" He pressed his lips harshly against mine.

"Louis! Anna!" Someone shouted and I no longer felt Louis lips.

I tried not to fall to the ground but I couldn't help it and my butt hit the ground. I opened my eyes and saw a very angry looking Liam. I chuckled and tried to lift myself up using the wall for support.

"Louis what are you doing?!" Liam yelled.

"Just having sssome fun 'ssss all" He slurred.

"Yeah Lium!" I hiccuped.

"We're leaving!" He announced.

"Why the party just started?" Louis bit his lip looking at me.

"Let's go" He grabbed mine and Louis' wrist and walked out of the bathroom.

"I don't want to go Liaaammm. Louis tell him we don't want to go!" I slurred.

"Come on Liam you're ruining our phone" Louis said sloppily.

"You mean fun" Liam said.

"Same shit!" Louis waved it off.

Liam dragged us both outside and still held onto our wrist tightly.

"Both of you are so drunk off your arses" He told us.

He shoved us into the car and he locked it. The window were down a bit.

"I'm getting the rest of the lads" He warned us.

I sighed and looked at Louis and he did the same. We just sat in our seats looking at each other in the eyes. It stayed like this for a while longer until we couldn't bear it anymore. I crashed my lips against Louis' and he kissed back urgently. This continued until the car door opened and Niall came inside the car. Two other doors opened and Zayn took the passenger seat, Liam driving.

Louis and I sat back in our seats and continued to giggle. Niall was just completely utterly confused.

"Cann I knnnoww what you are giggling abouut?" Niall tried to whisper but he was the complete opposite.

He was pissed(drunk) as well.

"Nope" I grinned and hiccuped afterwords.

"Buttt I wannna knoww. It's not fair" Niall pouted.

~~~~~~

"Liam, stopp!" I pounded my fist onto his back.

"Shut up, you're very irritating when your drunk" He said.

"Thhhat is mean!" He threw me on the bed.

I let my body lay there for a moment and I sat up. The room was spinning really quickly. Maybe it's time for me to take a quick nap.

"Of course you and Louis were just complete nonsense. If we ever go to the club again, I will keep an eye out for you two" He started to ramble.

Liam's POV

"
I won't ever let you drink without my supervision again. You need to be more careful Anna. Things aren't that simple now. Promise me, you won't drink like you have tonight. Tomorrow Louis better promise me as well" I told her whilst I was taking off my jacket.

"Anna?" I took off my shoes.

"Anna?" I called her name again.

"Anna?" I neared her and found her fast asleep.

She was sprawled across the bed. Her arms and legs sticking out in all directions. I carefully laid her down correctly and moved her hair away from her face which was a complete mess.

I sighed. Oh Anna, out of everyone why does it have to be me who had to find you with Louis? What if I hadn't came? I'm sure things would have gone a different way.

I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I striped off my clothes and stepped in. I turned the faucet on and started to apply shampoo to my hair, which isn't much. I started to think about all the little things in life. Anna. Anna. Anna.

She was trapped inside of my head. It seemed like I could feel her presence all the time. I started to actually feel things for Anna, after the long time I had been with Dani. Dani. How is she doing now a days? I rinsed off the shampoo in my hair and applied conditioner. We agreed to remain friends after our relationship was over but, we just drifted apart. It's normal.

I turned the faucet off and grabbed a towel. I dried my face and wrapped the towel loosely around my waist. I stepped into my bedroom and got a pair of boxers and put them on. I placed the towel on a rack to dry.

I turned off the lights and decided to get into bed. Anna was on the other side of my bed, sound asleep. Tomorrow she is going to have the worst hangover, I thought to myself and chuckled. I turned on my side and studied her features. There was no doubt she was gorgeous.

I pushed a strand of hair away from her face and I caressed her cheek that was so smooth and soft. I looked at her lips and I traced my fingers across them. They were a bit bruised, probably from all the snogging with Louis. I was curious on how her lips tasted. I kissed her once before but, I don't exactly remember.

I leaned closer to her lips and hovered over them. I know what I'm doing is wrong but it's just.. I dunno. I'm curious, I want to taste her lips. I leaned in so our lips were touching and I lingered longer than usual and moved away.

At least she won't remember anything tomorrow, I shut my eyes and sleep came over me.

Hello what's up? So here is a Louanna chapter and sorta of a Lianna. ;) If you guys didn't know I meant for this book to actually be a Louis Tomlinson fanfiction and I changed my mind. I started liking the idea of the boys liking her. I still haven't decided who she should she be with now...Hmmm? I dunno I love them all. The first cover of this story was just Louis face lol. I'm glad I made the decision on this story line because it worked out.

If you guys want to talk anna_nuryasin is my Twitter, Kik, and Instagram

-Anna xx Comment, Vote and Fan Me

Sorry this is a short chapter, next chapter will be longer :)