Chapter 4

Anna's POV

I groaned and opened my eyes. I squeezed them shut again to let my eyes adjust from the brightness. I opened them again and I noticed I wasn't in my bed. Oh yeah, the lads. I looked around the room to see Liam's face very close to mine. Correction- his face was burried in the crook of my neck. I felt him breathing on me.

It was extremely nice of him yesterday to calm me down and let me sleep with him. Wait...that sound wrong didn't? Sleep beside him sounds a lot better. I tried to get up slowly but something held me down. I looked down and saw that Liam had his arm around my waist. I let out a small laugh. He's a cuddlier.

I slowly lifted his arm by his finger and placed it gently on the bed and slipped out. I was sure to be careful to wake him. I tip toed out of the room and went down stairs into the kitchen. I grabbed a hair tie from my wrist and tied up the pants Harry let me borrow. It keeps falling, at least it will hold up now.

I didn't really wanna snoop around so I saw a cereal box on the table. I decided to eat a little breakfast even though I don't like to eat early in the morning. I grabbed a bowl and poured some cereal into the bowl. I also don't like milk in the morning. Or at night. So basically I just don't like milk.

I went to look for a spoon for the cereal. I didn't know where the utensils were so I had to look for them.

I started to open draws. Each one I opened didn't have utensils. I think someone woke up because I hear the stairs creak. I continued my search for the spoon I needed. I heard someone take a step into the kitchen.

"Good afternoon Ni-Ahhhhhhhhh" I covered my eyes.

"What the hell Niall! You know clothes would be nice!" I screamed.

"Sorry, sorry! I forgot you were here" He explained.

"Go put on some clothes dude" I said still covering my eyes.

"Did you just call me dude?" He sassed back.

"Yes and now go" I said.

I no longer felt his presence and I heard the stairs creak again. I uncovered my eyes. The other boys better be wearing some clothes when they get down here.

I gave up in search of the spoon I needed. What? I'm lazy. I sat down on a chair at the table. I crossed my legs Indian style. I know what your thinking. 'That's not very lady like!' Well I don't care. I feel comfy in this position and I'm going to do it. I totally understand that if I'm in a fancy restaurant I shouldn't sit like this and I won't but this isn't a fancy restaurant so I shall do whatever I desire.

I put the cereal on my lap and started to eat from the bowl. It's really quiet...too quiet if you ask me. Should I wake up the boys? Nahh. I continued to eat and I saw two guys walked in. Niall and Zayn. Thankfully Niall had some clothes on.

"Isn't that so much better?" I said specifically to Niall.

"Honestly I don't. I feel trapped" He said.

"Woahhhh! Please I'm eating here" I said.

He just laughed.

"You saw Niall naked didn't you" Zayn said.

I nodded and he just started to laugh.

"Hey do want milk with that?" Niall asked.

"Are you kidding me?! That's so gross. Eww I hate milk and especially with cereal. It just makes it all soggy" I said scrunching up my nose.

"Anyway food is made, it will always be delicious to me" Niall said all dramatic like.

"How'd you sleep last night?" Zayn asked me.