Epilogue

Happy NewYears or Happy NewYears Eve! :) This is the last chapter, now read on.

3rd Person's POV

Many articles were written when the news broke out about Zayn.

Zayn's dead, Zayn's in the hospital, Zayn was shot, Zayn shall be remembered.

Zayn Malik in the hospital?

It's been reported that the member of the popular boy band was shot in the stomach. He was currently in the hospital and surgery had taken place quickly to remove the bullet that hit him. The thing is how did that bullet end up there? That's a question we still don't have the answer to and hopefully soon we would be able to inform you. We have pictures of the rest of the boy band having a little conversation with the police. Did the boy band act immaturely and began playing around with weapons? Will they need lecturing from law enforcement?

Zayn Malik Dead

The member of the boy band called One Direction has been in the hospital since Friday night due to a bullet in his stomach. He was the second eldest in the band and they were currently on tour in North America. The band had to cancel their show that night, leaving Directioners devastated and wondering what could have possibly came up to cancel their concert. They have never canceled a single concert before and this is their third tour. They've added dates but never canceled one.

We were informed that he died a couple hours later after surgery was done. It had been said that his stitches opened up again, making the wound even worse. His heart was failing and he lost a lot of blood. His mother flew in as fast as she could, but we do not have information on whether Mrs.Malik was able to see her son before his passing.

We also haven't heard about his girlfriend Anna Shay. It was reported that she was in the hospital with him and even she was actually a patient there. What happened with her? We've tried to ask management but they didn't release any information.

Our respects go to Zayn's family and those who knew him and to the band's fellow directioners. We are sorry for your lost. A talented young man he was.

Those were just two of the many articles that were popped up everywhere. All over social media sites were people freaking about what they've read. On Twitter #RememberingZayn was trending. On Instagram thousands of pictures of Zayn came up under the same hashtag. Facebook was down because there was just so many things popping up, so suddenly and quickly. Everyone was just about in tears because of the news they received. Zayn earned another million or so more followers on Twitter. Anna for once didn't get death threats; she got tweets from people saying how sorry they were. Hell was breaking lose

The thing was Zayn wasn't dead. He was okay. After Anna accidentally opened up his stitches the Doctor quickly came and fixed the problem. Anna felt horrible for making Zayn be in pain again, but he was alive and well. He was kept on a low profile. Management didn't want information coming out but somehow some information got out, and some lies were said.

Guys, guys, I'll be okay. I'm very well alive; I'm just trying to keep a low profile here. So please don't worry, Anna is taking good care of me xx.

Zayn tweeted that after he heard all the false rumors. With that tweet he also attached a picture, a picture of him and Anna kissing.

Zayn was the happiest person ever despite he was just shot. No one smiled bigger than he did when they had just gone through so much pain. Obviously Zayn and Anna were now officially a couple. A real couple, not for publicity, not a stunt, but it true life couple. A couple who happen to love each other so much. Zayn would give his life to save Anna, he would put his life in jeopardy save her again if he had to.

Zayn's mom was so scared. What was published was true about her flying in to come see her son. She cried tears of joy when she say Zayn. When Anna and Zayn explained everything that happened, from how they're relationship first started to her kidnapping to now. They expected her to be upset and angry towards the both of them but no she was the complete opposite. She was happy. She was happy everything was okay, and she was proud of Zayn for loving Anna that much. For risking his own life for his love. She was glad that everything was going to be fine. She loved Anna a lot more and respected her a ton. Zayn's mom's exact words to Anna were "Your mum and your family may not loved you as much as you wanted but, we are a new family and I am your mum as well". That hit Anna so hard; she started bawling her eyes out. She finally had people who cared about her. Unlike her rotten family that turned out to be crazy.

A week after everything died down she was told by police that her father was buried in a cemetery not far from the hospital. She didn't care she simply shrugged and tried to forget. Her mother in fact was still lose, no information on her. Police didn't have any clue on her where abouts. You must be wondering about her Noah right? He was caught obviously but the money was gone. He was in Hawaii and he went on a boat and dumped every single dollar he didn't get to spend after he knew the police were waiting for him. Off to jail he went.

The boys canceled the rest of the tour and Directioners weren't upset, they understood. The news about what really happen was exposed and everybody saw One Direction in a whole different way. Whenever people looked at them it wasn't because they were drop dead gorgeous and they were all just thirsty, they looked at them with admiration, and respect. One Direction became much more popular, even with the adults.

All the boys, they grew up. They became men in the past two years. They weren't even a boy band anymore but they didn't breakup. They were just taking a little break and some of them were out dating some lucky women. The boys let go of Anna because they knew her and Zayn's love for each other is so strong. Nothing could ever tear them apart. Niall even started dating the nurse from the hospital. Alexis was her name. He thanked her after everything and that was done but, when Niall returned home back in Mullingar, he bumped into her again. A coincidence! She was offered a better job over there and a relationship started.

Liam, he was proud of his facial hair. He had many ups and downs with his love life. He dated a lovely lady whose name was Danielle but that didn't go too well. They even bought a dog together but the relationship went downhill. They remained friends and he moved on. He found love with a girl whose name was Sophia. She was gorgeous. He was living a life from a movie, he's childhood friend Andy is going out with Sophia's sister. Two best friends dating people who happen to be sisters, it's kind of surreal.

Harry? He's been spotted with so many people; the media won't leave him alone. After Taylor Swift, Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenners, he was happily single and he wanted it to be that way. He liked having the attention of so many girls. He liked being who he was. He knew eventually he would find the right person and he was still young and he has a long life ahead of him.

Anna and Zayn were voted cutest couple of the year. They were so happy in each other's presence. Let's just say Zayn was planning on doing something big in the future. Perhaps proposing? He knew they are still young and marriage was a big step and in the next few years and everything is still good between them, he'll make the move. Anna moved in with Zayn in Bradford and she loves it there. Again, they just felt truly happy when they are together. Every kiss they shared it was like falling for one another again, every time they made love, every time they held hands, heck even if they fought with one another. In every relationship there are fights but after every single one they experienced they still were attracted to each other because love conquers everything. Elka and Derrick got married and they visit Anna and Zayn sometimes. Elka was so happy for Anna and Zayn, there aren't even words strong enough to describe the happiness she felt for her best friend. She knew Anna deserves it and that she had been through so much. She remembers so long ago when she kicked Anna out of the flat they once shared together just because Anna was with her celebrity crush. She laughs at the memory because she believed she was so incredibly stupid. Yet she didn't regret anything because now look at them. The happiest couples ever.

You thought I forgot about Louis right? No, I didn't I saved him for last. He was different out of everybody, out of all his best friends. Yes, he grew up, but no he date anyone. He didn't want to date anyone. All the girls throw themselves at him. Harry even tried to hook up his friend with Louis. Her name was Eleanor and she was stunning, but no, Louis didn't want to and it was all because he didn't let her go. Louis still loved Anna so much, so, so, so, much. He wishes he were Zayn. He wishes he would be able to spend every single minute with her and call her his but he can't. And he won't ever say a single thing about what he feels towards her because Zayn and Anna are two of his best friends. He would never try to tear them apart because he knows they both love each other so much. He notices everything, the way Anna looks at Zayn, the look in her eyes when she looks at him. She looked at Zayn a way she would never be able to look Louis as. It hurts him so much. He knew it was an impossible love.

Louis regrets losing his phone so long ago. Remember that? Him losing his phone brought Anna into his life and the life of the other boys. He regrets everything that caused Anna to be brought into his life. It pained him so much that she loved his best friend and not him. He wishes he never went into that blasted candy store with Niall. He wishes he never dropped his phone. He wishes Anna didn't find his phone. He regrets all of that. And the most important thing he regrets is himself sending that text to retrieve his phone. That text message that made them meet. The text that brought them together. That text that made them best friends. That text that started everything. He regrets that text because his heart will never be repaired. That one text.

It's done, wow. It's a happy but sad ending. I'm so grateful for every single one of you who gave my book a chance. I never thought I would get this far, and I'm so thankful. I just love writting for you guys and when you comment I know my writing isn't going to waste. Well the long journey is over and before you ask about a sequel..no I'm not doing one. I don't want to strecth the story out but instead I'm writing another fanfiction and it's going to be a Zayn Fanfiction. The book is called "You're My Freedom" I already posted the prologue so check it out please:) It'd be easier to find my book if you just my user name, HipstuhhLouis or look at my profile.

-Anna xx

P.S I'll miss this book a lot.