Chapter 9

Anna's POV

"Put your shades and hoodies on please. I don't want to get stormed by a bunch of girls" I said.

"Alright alright" Harry said.

They started to put on their shades and hoodies. I opened the door and got off of Niall.

"Ummff" I fell to the ground.

I'm so clumsy. I got up slowly and wiped some dirt of my...clothes. Shit! I'm still in Liam's boxers. Whatever people can stare all they want. The boys were smart enough to change into their casuals.

---

"No way! A new Nandos opened here!" Niall shrieked.

"Shut up Niall you'll draw attention" Louis said.

"I can't help it!" Niall said.

"I'm sorry but I've got to go in...NOW" Niall left us.

Well now I know how much Niall loves his Nandos.

"Well okay then. If you want you boys can go. I can shop" I said.

Like seriously, why would they want to go shopping with me? They probably don't like shopping anyways. They're boys.

"Alright, call us if anything" Liam said.

"Let's go to where all the games are!" Louis said.

"Sure" Zayn said.

"Coming Harry?" Liam asked.

"Nah I'll stay with Anna" He said.

"Alright mate" Liam put a hand on Zayn's shoulder and they jogged away.

"Harry why didn't you go with them?" I asked him.

"No it's okay, I want to go with you and anyway I'll be paying.I mean if it's alright with you" He said.

"Yeah yeah it's fine. Come on!" I shouted.

I tugged on his hand and ran in one direction dragging Harry. Hahahah get it? ONE DIRECTION! Haha knee slapper right there. Funny right?! No. Okay. Harry was basically struggling to keep up. He has long limbs he should be able to catch up to me.

"Slow down Anna we have all day" Harry chuckled.

I stopped right away. Ow! Harry just bumped into me and stepped on the back of my shoe. My favorite store! Yay! People were staring at me. Don't they know it's rude to stare. Geez!

"Sorry love" He said.

I walked into the store, Harry walking next to me. Hmmm what to buy? What to buy?

"What's your style?" Harry said interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said.

"What do you like?" He asked.

"Ohh you know normal stuff" I said.

I started to look through the clothes and saw some really cool tees. I'm not like any other girl, okay? I despise wearing dresses, skirts,heels,flower crowns...okay any of those things. I wouldn't say I'm a tomboy but I'm not a girly girl either. I picked out some shirts and started walking towards the Pants/Shorts section. I picked out a couple of shorts and skinny jeans.

"Where'd Harry go?" I said softly.

"Right here" He said popping out of no where.

"Creep much?" I raised a brow.

"I've picked these out for you" Harry said sweetly.

Htvutetdugiygybrd. Really? Dresses. He's so sweet but...dresses.