Chapter 11

************************************
A:N

So i felt like updating again. Why is it raining in Miami?! Geez. Don't kill my summer vibe.

************************************

Anna's POV

It's been two days since Zayn told me what happened with his girlfriend. It's not my fault, right? He didn't have to save me. I could have died right there and then. I could have easily blamed what happened between Elka and me on Zayn. That picture ruined my relationship with my bestfriend.

The thing that surprised me that day was Louis. Louis in the pool. I think he was about to kiss me. But why would he kiss me?.its absurd. Seriously why would Louis kiss me? I'm just plain ol' Anna.

My home vibrated again. I looked down and saw it was just another text from Chris. He's been texting me nonstop. Calling me as well, I have like 30 voicemails already. It's just plain annoying. I don't want to talk to him. Not after what he did.

I came out of my room and went to knock on Harry's door. I wanted to ask him about the day when the fans kinda mobbed us. I wanted to know why he told a fan that my name was Andrea.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard Harry say.

I turned the knob and I saw Harry laying down on his bed with his phone close to his face. He looked away from his phone and his face brightened up.

"Hey Anna!" Harry smiled. He sat up and put his phone on his nightstand.

"Hey" I said slowly and took a seat on his swivel chair. I shuffled my feet and came closer to his bed. I spined around in the chair.

"Having fun?" He snickered.

"Hell yeah" I answered.

"Sooo...what's up?" He asked.

I stopped spinning around and faced him.

"I was wondering...the other day you told a fan my name was Andrea. Why?" I asked him.

"Don't you know are fans are crazy. They'll find out exactly who you are" He laughed.

"And that's bad?" I asked him.

"Well yea, you won't get any privacy and rumors will start" He said.

"Rumors?" I asked another question.

"Your filled with questions today, huh?" He laughed.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes.

"And yes rumors. People will think your dating one of us. They are probably thinking Zayn right now since the picture even though he has Rita" he said.

I looked down at my hands and fidgeted with them. Even though I know it's technically not my fault but I still feel guilty.

"Rita broke up with him" I blurted out.

"She what?" He asked clearly shocked.

"Look who's asking the questions now" I smirked.

"Anyways yeah. That picture when Zayn did CPR to revive me cost him his relationship with her" I explained.

"Anyways the rest of the boys and I didn't like her" He shrugged.

"Well now Zayn probably hates me" I said.

"Nahh" He shook his head.

There was slight pause. It was a bit awkward.

"Hey do you have a twitter?" He asked me.

"Yeah duh" I said sassily.

"What's your user?" He asked.

I gave him my user and he followed me. I got off the chair and went to go sit next to him on the bed. I looked at some of his tweets and they are just down right confusing.

"Do you care if there were rumors and fans bothering you 24/7?" Harry asked put of the blue.

"No not really. I couldn't care less" I shrugged.

Would you care? Because honestly I wouldn't. It's not like they are hurting me physically. Rumors are just rumors.

"Okay then lets take a pic and put it on twitter, yeah?" He flashed his smile and his dimple was visible.

"Sure" I said.

He lifted up his phone and he took a couple of pictures. Others of us smiling normally but others us just being our crazy selves. There's one picture of us both sticking out our tongues. One of them, us being serious. And one where Harry is licking my cheek. Gross.

He posted all of them on twitter and tagged me in them.

I had his phone now. I was bored so I was looking through his contacts. Oh my god! HE. HAS. ED. SHEERAN'S. PHONE. NUMBER. Oh my god. It's okay Anna. Breathe, breathe. Calm down. He's just another person.

"Can I have my phone back?" Harry asked.

"Nope!" I got off the bed and ran away from him with his phone.

Lets play a prank on him. I'm going to text Ed.

"So what should I tell Ed?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't dare!" His eyes widened.

"Hey Ed. Can you please get me some ointment. I have this rash that's spreading everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE" I began to type.

He began to run towards me and I continued typing. And faced away from him. He tried to reach around my body to get the phone, but failed.

"Anna!" He whined.

I couldn't help but giggle. I finished typing and pressed send. I let Harry take the phone away from me now.

"Thank-you very much" He said and looked at what I sent.

I sat on the couch and watched Harry's reaction to what I sent to Ed. He looked at my with his mouth hung open. I smiled at him. He came over to me.

Harry's POV

I can't believe she sent that to Ed. He's gonna think I'm such weird creepo. The text said that I had rash and that if he could bring me ointment. She even said that the rash is spreading EVERYWHERE. I can't believe it. I came over to her.

"You're gonna get it Anna" I told her.

"What are you gonna do to me? Hit me? You can't hit a girl" She stoke her tongue out.

I came closer to the bed and neared her.

"But I can tickle you can't I?" I smirked.

Her eyes widened.

"Don't you dare Harry" She said backing away backwards on the bed.

I raised my hands and started wiggle my fingers. I got on the bed and started to tickle her. Her laughter started to fill the room. I continued to tickle her on her stomach and went up to her neck. Her kicking and pleading no use.

"Harry please" She said while laughing.

"Tell me I'm the sexiest beast you've ever laid eyes on first and I'll stop" I continued to tickle her.

"Never!" She huffed.

"That's alright with me" I kept on tickling her.

"Harry, Paul wants us-ohhhh. Sorry" I heard Liam's voice.

I stopped tickling Anna and our heads turned to look at the door. Liam's face was bright red.

"Sorry. I'll be in the living room" Liam said and shuts the door.

I look at Anna and I'm on top of her. Awkward. She bursts out laughing. What's so funny? I slowly climbed off of her.

"Did you see Liam's face?!" She starts laughing.

"Let's go Liam probably wants us to go to the living room. He said something about Paul" I said half smiled.

"Who's Paul?" She asked.

As we got out of my room I had to explain who Paul is to her.

Liam's POV

I started to walk down stairs. I'm just completely embarrassed. I found Harry on top of Anna. It was quite awkward. Harry better not hurt Anna. He usually does that with a bunch of other girls and after he gets what he wants he throws them out. Harry is a great guy but that's just the way he is.

I actually thought I had a chance with her. She's beautiful, smart, just perfect really. I should have known she would fall for Harry. Everyone falls for Harry. I walked down to the living room where the rest of the lads were.

"Is Harry coming?" Louis asked.

"Yeah in a sec" I said.

I took a seat on a chair and we waited for Harry to come down.

A few minutes layer we hear Anna and Harry laughing. They walk into the living room and Harry pushes Anna and she lands on top of Niall.

"Ughh" Niall groaned.

"Sorry Niall" She said and got off him.

"So anyway, I talked to Paul and he said that management wants to talk us. Including you Anna" I started.

"Me? What did I do?" Anna stood up from her seat.

"Nothing. It's just that you're the mystery girl everyone is talking about. They want to know who you are. Paul also said that we have to go over the studio today at 3, its important and thats probably where management wants to talk to us. He also mentioned something about an up coming tour" I said.

"Another tour?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah mate" I answered.

"But we just got off of tour" Louis whined.

"I know. Let's just go get ready to see Paul, yeah?" I got up and went upstairs.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys check out this book called "You're Mine" it's by CurlyCurlsss. She's a super amazing author. Do me that favor and check it out.

Okay so management wants to talk to the boys AND Anna. What do you think they're gonna talk about? There was also another HAnna chapter for you Hanna shippers. So Liam..eh? Liam's crushing on Anna! Boom! I bet you all saw that coming.

Please continue to VOTE AND COMMENT.

-Anna xx