Chapter 8

Anna's POV

I woke up with my head pounding a little. A flash of yesterday's memories came back to me. I groaned and got out of bed. Everything in my life just changed so quickly. From everything to being perfectly fine to everything being fucked up!

I slowly walked out of the room leaning on the walls as I walked down the hall. I slowly went down the stairs grabbing on to the bar handle. I almost walked into the kitchen when I heard someone talking. I stayed behind the wall.

"We need to be nice, she didn't deserve what happened to her, yeah?" I think Liam said.

"Yeah" I heard Harry said.

I walked in the kitchen. So they know, I thought to myself. Niall probably told them. It's fine, I'm not mad at him. Harry and Liam looked over at me. I sat down on the counter.

"Thanks Harry for yesterday" I half smiled.

"And you!" I pointed to Liam and told him to come closer.

I leaned down a bit to whisper something in his ear.

"Don't ever change me again or else.." I threatened him.

"But thankyou though. And I was as comfortable as I could be due to the situation" I said.

He smiled and gave me a hug. I gladly hugged him back. He whispered I'm sorry into my ear.

~~~

This flat was really big. It has a game room and and a music room. We were currently in the game room. I was playing COD with Harry, Louis and Niall.

"How are you so good at this?" Louis said.

"Why? Is it because I'm a girl?" I teased.

"Well yeah. Girls would rather go shopping than play COD" Niall said.

"I'd rather do both" I laughed.

"Ha in your face! I won! I even beat your highest score!" I did my happy dance.

"No you cheated!" Louis said.

"I did not" I defended myself.

"Louis accept the fact that Anna, a girl beat us!" Harry said.

I stuck my tongue out at Louis. He scrunched up his face.

"Niall? Niall you okay buddy?" I waved my hand over his face.

He was staring at the screen. He had his mouth wide open. I continued to wave my hand over his face.

"Niall you need to shut your mouth or you'll catch flies" Louis teased.

He shut his mouth and looked over at me. He got off the couch and went on his knees. He started to hug my leg.

"Uhhhh...Niall? What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Teach me. How are you so good?" He asked me still hugging me.

I laughed. This kid has a lot to learn if he wants to be as good as me. You probably think I'm cocky right? Haha no. Actually I'm not. And I'm not coincided either.

"Hey babe. How are you?" Zayn said looking at his computer.

"Who's he talking to?" I asked Harry.

"That's his girlfriend" Harry said.

"I didn't know he had a girlfriend" I said.

"I hate her" Louis whispered.

"How come?" I asked.