Chapter 37

The time has come...

Anna's POV

"Oh my god" Escaped from my lips.

"What? You haven't missed me?" She teased.

"M-m-mum?" I stuttered.

"How could you not recognise your own mother?" She laughed.

"No. It's not-you-you're d-dead" I shook my head.

"Are you seriously doubting your mother. Come here and give me a hug. I've missed you so much" She approached me.

"No get the hell away from me" She frowned.

How could she be here right now? How?! She died, she died, oh my god.

"I'll explain everything later, but you have to come with me. We have a lot of catching up to do" She said to me and reached over to grab my hand.

"No!" I yelled and moved back.

She seemed startled a bit.

"Come on Anna don't be the little stubborn thing you are" She said with a sly smile.

"Stubborn? What the hell do you know about me? You left me? Where were you if you were alive all this time?" Tears started to build up in my eyes.

"You're crazy" I said.

"How'd you even get in here? I'm getting Paul" I stated as I was going to exit the bus.

"No!" She yelled and held my wrist.

"If you do I'll go to jail" She said.

I snickered.

"Why should I care, you "died" a long time ago right? How did you do it? Most importantly why?" I said.

She let go of my hand and I started to down the steps of the bus. How could this be happening to me? Never in a million years would I think that 'M' was my mum. My supposedly dead mother.

All of a sudden my mouth was being covered and my heart started to race. The person had a rag over his hand which covered my mouth. I started to panic and I tried to get away. Their arm was around my neck and I wasn't able to move as much. The bus driver wasn't in his seat and everyone else was inside the store. Slowly and surely I didn't have the energy to fight back anymore and I felt sleepy. My eyes fluttered open and close, I fought to stay awake but I just couldn't.

~~~

I slowly opened my eyes but quickly shut them again. Everything wasn't clear and very blurry. I tried to open my eyes again and I blinked twice to adjust.

I looked down at myself and noticed hands tied behind my back. I finally realized what was going on. Where am I? I looked around the room but it was pretty dark.

"Hello?!" I yelled.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I yelled.

"Marcella!" I shouted my mother's name.

I sighed and gave up. No one was going to answer me.

How could I be so stupid? Marcella and 'M' how can I not put those pieces together. In the other hand why would I think my dead mother would do this to me? Why'd she fake her death? I don't have answers and I need them.

Tears started to fall down onto my cheeks.

The boys! They'll find me, I hope... Would they notice I left? They had to have noticed. How could they not? I'm always with them.

I tried to take a look at my surroundings. The room was empty nothing but a small window on one side of the wall. Their shades were down, not allowing the light to seep into the room.