Chapter 41

ILY ALL

Anna's POV

My eyes began to flutter open. I inhaled deeply and sat up. Where was I? I looked around my surroundings and I realized I was in a hospital room. I panicked and my breathing quickened. I searched the room for a door.

Memories of past events ran through my mind and I felt my heart was pumping out of my chest. I felt as if it was going to be it and that I was going to die right there and then due to how fast my heart was beating. I gasped.

"Zayn!" I yelled.

Suddenly I realized that there was a body on a chair sleeping. My sudden impulse to shout Zayn's name caused him to jerk up and waken. He looked straight at me in the eyes. My eyes were clearly panicked. He stood up from his seat and went towards the bed I was on.

"Anna, you’re finally awake" Niall said.

"I need to see Zayn" I ignored his statement.

I removed the covers from my body and I let my feet dangle from the bed, only a few inches of the ground. I let my feet touch the cold floor and I shivered.

"No, Anna. You need to stay here until the doctor comes in" He told me.

"No! I need to see Zayn right now!" I yelled at him.

I stood up but Niall pushed me down back on the bed. He frowned at me and crossed his arms over his chest. Niall isn't going to stand in my way to see Zayn. I try to push him away but he pushed me down again. That's when I lost it. I raised my fist and aimed below his belt.

He immediately groaned in pain.

"Fuck Anna, not again" He groaned.

I made my way past him and opened the door to see a very busy hall way.

"Zayn!" I yelled.

"Zayn!" I repeated my actions.

I earned some strange looks from nurses and other people.

"Miss you can't scream here, you should go back to your room" A nurse told me.

I looked down at myself and noticed my attire. I was wearing one of those hospital gowns but luckily I was wearing shorts under so my butt wasn't visible.

"I need to see Zayn Malik" I said.

"I think it's best if you go back to your room" She said ignoring what I said.

"Look, like I said I need to freaking see Zayn Malik" I grabbed her by the throat and she gasped.

"Help!" She yelled and suddenly there were a bunch of people grabbing me.

I tried to get out of their grasps but there were about five or six people trying to get me to calm down. Tears started to roll down my cheeks because all I wanted to do was go see Zayn. I don't see the problem, and I don't know why they won't tell me anything. Niall came out of the room and told the nurses where my room was and the pulled me towards the door.

I didn't want to go back to my room and I didn't want to be given anything to sleep. I didn't want to sleep. I wasn't tired. I'm only tired of sleeping. I just want to go see Zayn.

With all the people around me the struggle to breathe increased. I kept taking quick breaths but it didn't seem to be working.

Niall's POV

I came out of the room as fast as I could with the pain in my balls. Anna was surrounded by six nurses all trying to calm her down. I told them where her room was which wasn't far away. She still fought back though until she passed out.

These nurses were complete idiots, I had to come pick her up and take her to her bed. All the other nurses went back to work except for one. She came in the room with me and she looked at her clipboard.

"What seems to be her problem?" She asked.

"Why was she out and roaming about and why'd you let her. Doctors orders were her to stay here" She said.

She turned around so her back wasn't facing me anymore. She had light brown eyes and her blonde hair was in a neat bun. I sighed.