Chapter 29

Anna's POV

"Harry, I really don't want to go to the club" I told him truthfully.

"Com’on you don't even have a headache this time" He tugged on my wrist.

"Please Harry" I said.

"Please Anna" He mocked.

We stared at each other until someone would break. I'm always good at these little competitions.

"Please!!! Since you say no to being my girlfriend, then at least say yes to that!" He said.

I blushed and I scratched the back of my head. Harry is...kinda right. I sighed.

"Fine" I huffed.

"Fine, you'll be my girlfriend?!" Harry smirked.

"No, fine let's go to the club" I said.

"Whatever let's go get the other guys, invite Becka" He smiles.

"Alright" I laugh.

Harry runs out of the room and I mean run. I've never seen him so excited. Man that boy is going to get really drunk.

I opened the door and walked towards the room where I could usually find Becka.

I don't understand how Harry and the boys aren't tired after a show. It's like they're super human, or something I swear.

I opened the door.

"Yeah Rebecka wanna go clubbing with Harry and I, he's getting the boys?" I said.

My eyes widened and my cheeks went red. Niall pulled away and Niall looked at me with an irritating look.

"I-I umm Niall had chocolate around his lips...so I was...erm getting it for him" Rebecka stuttered.

"Umm well, are you going to come?" I said slowly.

"No thanks Anna, Rebecka and I are going on a date tonight" Niall said.

I smiled.

"Alright then, I see you later I guess" I waved.

They waved back. I backed away slowly and then quickly ran out of the room. That was awkward. I should really knock before I open doors. It leads to awkward situations.

"Do boys are in the car but I couldn't find Niall. Did you find Niall? How about Rebecka? I haven't seen Rebecka" Harry rambled.

"Harry its fine. They're going on a date so we can just go without them" I told him.

I heard Harry mumble something along the lines 'Rebecka so owes me' but I wasn't sure.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing let's go!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him.

It was hard not to fall. Harry was quick and I just couldn't keep up with his long legs. This better be a good night.

~~~~

"Anna come on! Let's have another drinking contest!" Louis said.

"No way!" I shouted over the blaring music.

"Why not?" He says.

Then I remembered the time in the club where Louis and I had a contest. It didn't end well and I'm sure he doesn't remember it. It was a mistake that shouldn't happen again.

"Ummm..let's just say we'll make mistakes" I say.

"What kind of mistakes?" He asks.

"Like uhh..... you know mistakes" I laughed nervously.