Chapter 38

Happy Reading :)

Anna's POV

I woke up to a loud noise. I lifted my head slowly as my neck ached because I slept in a really bad position. What could I expect, I'm tied to a chair and my hands are tied behind the chair.

I looked around the room but it was a waste of time. It's still jet black and I can barely see clearly.

I don't even know the time of day or what hour it is.

My stomach grumbled. I absolutely knew for a fact that I was starving. I felt my stomach grumble again and I groaned.

The sound of the door made me turn my head towards the door. I saw someone walk towards me and a smile grew on my face as I could clearly see who it was.

Louis' POV

Anna was gone. We rushed to Paul and he said it was impossible for that to happen and didn't believe us. I couldn't believe it, He didn't believe us.

He thought we were covering up for her and her hiding somewhere so she would be out of her contract. He said he was tired of our jokes and wanted it to stop.

The thing was that it wasn't a joke and the more we insisted the angrier he got.

He even threatened to take our phones away. We didn't want to screw up any chances of Anna calling us, so we obeyed.

It's been since yesterday since she disappeared.

I've been crazy worried and wouldn't want anything to happen to her. Even if she doesn't feel the same way, I still care about her. That crazy person has her against her will and I know it.

The boys and I are really tense. Nobody has said a word after and I'm sure Zayn is getting sick of not knowing where she is. He keeps pacing back and forth.

"Zayn we'll find her" I told him from the couch.

He snapped his head, looking right at me. He walked with his clenched fists towards me and he grabbed my shirt and lifted me up.

"What did you say? We don't even know where she could be? How do you expect we have her, huh? You didn't even think she was gone right, I felt it and we could have avoided this shit" He said in my face.

"Zayn you need to calm down" I told him and made him release me from his grip.

"Sorry, I'm just" He sighed.

"I know we all are" Niall said putting a hand on his shoulder.

Harry ran past us and into the bathroom. The door was open and you could see him laying down.

I ran to the bathroom to follow him and his head was facing the toilet. He was just letting everything out.

"Harry are you alright?" I rubbed his back.

He lifted his head and leaned against the wall. His face was pale and he looked a bit greenish. He looked awful.

"Car sick?" I asked.

"No I feel like shit" He said.

"When are we gonna get to the hotel?" He asked me.

"We should be here" I said.