Chapter 14

Anna's POV

"James" I whined.

"Get off of me!" I tried to push him off my lap.

James was over at my place again. We were in the game room along with the the others boys except Zayn. Yes he still hates my guts but what can I do about it. I've already apologized when it wasn't exactly my fault. Oh and my boss called me telling me I was fired. Oh well haha. I don't really care.I I've got a new job touring with my best friends. Only two more week to go and off we go on tour around the U.K doing what I love. I don't care, I love it!

"I am just so tired and your so warm" James said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Babe then go to sleep" I told him.

"Babe then go to sleep" Louis mimicked and rolled his eyes.

I laughed at his immaturity. I went to go sit on the couch with James still holding in to me. I watched as Louis, Niall and Liam played Fifa.

"Liam you suck. Tell me you're much better when you really play" I chuckled.

"I know don't rub it in and I am much much better at this in real life than in this game" He laughed.

"I was just messing around Li" I laughed.

"Li?" He questioned.

'Yeah it suits you" I told him.

James put his feet up on the couch and his head rested on my lap. Soon I heard light snores coming from James. Was he really that tired. Aw. I can see movement behind his eyelids, he's dreaming. Harry sat down next to me on the couch. His hair gelled up.

"Your curls are higher than usual" I eyed his hair.

"Yeah it gets super annoying when it's in my face sometimes, you should know" He said while flicking by side bangs.

"Yup" I popped the 'p'.

"Did you check your twitter lately?" He asked.

"No not really. Why?" I asked.

"Take a look" He passed me his phone.

I unlocked it and went on twitter, still on his account. I searched up my user name and clicked it. I had so many more followers. I almost have half a million now. My jaw dropped I was shocked. Oh can this be?

"H-how?" I stuttered a little.

"The power of being friends with the members of One Direction" He smirked.

I only chuckled. I running my fingers through James' hair, getting rid of the knots. I looked down at him and his lip seems a lot better. The cut closed up. I studied his features. The back of my hand caressing his cheek. I can't believe I've been dating him for about two weeks. I'm glad Chris finally got the message to leave me alone.

Some time had passed and Zayn walked into the room with his hands in his pocket.

"Guys Steve wants to talk to us, especially you" He said giving me a nasty look.

His voice woke up James. Great job Zayn, I hope you're happy.

"Why what does he want to talk about?" I asked.

"If I knew don't you think I would tell you" He said harshly.

"Actually no you wouldn't because you are so fucking pissed at me all the time when it wasn't really my fault. And don't say it was because you could have just let me die right there and then. Then maybe you wouldn't be so pissed off, don't ya think? And don't you say cursing is unattractive Harry" I sassed.

"Actually I think it's hot when you do it" He smirked. Is that the only facial expression he knows?

"Excuse me?" James said sitting up.

"I was teasing man" Harry chuckled.

"You better be" He warned.

I leaned over and pecked his lips.

"Whatever let's go" Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Go where?" James asked.

"We have to go babe" I told him.

"Alright. So do I. I need to head off to work" He looked at his watch.

"Okay, I'll text you later then" I told him.

We both stood up off the couch and I hugged him and he kissed my cheek. I waved and watched him leave the room.

"Are we gonna go now?" I asked.

Niall's POV

"Anna stop shoving" I told her.

'Why?" She hip bumped me again.

"Because if I do it back, I'll do it ten times harder" I told her.

"Okay, okay. You win, I'll stop" She said in defeat.

I laughed at her. I kinda feel awful how Liam and Louis are falling for her. Liam doesn't even know Louis fancies her. I'm good at keeping secrets and I promised Louis not to tell. Both of them are really nice lads but Louis doesn't seem to understand that she has James now. Liam on the other hand is trying to be okay with it. Louis hates James, no shocker there.

"Ya nervous?" Harry asked looking over at Anna.

"Nah not really. Last time I was here I was nervous for nothing" She shrugged.

The same security guard was walking us towards the same room as before. He opened the door and right there we can see Steve with a frown on his face and his arms crossed over his chest. That does not seem good.

"Take a seat" He said harshly.

I immediately went and sat down at a chair. I don't want him pissed at me right now. I'm sure his frowning will only had wrinkles to his forehead.

"Hello Steve" Anna spun around in her chair. I had to stop her spinning with my hand. I gave her a look.

"It's Mr.Peterson for now" He still had a frown on.

"What in the world is this?!" He moved a magazine closer to us.

We all got closer together to read the headlines.

'So mystery girl of One Direction caught in between a fight by two guys at the London Central Park'

So we found out the mystery girl's name. Anna Shay. She's been seen at the London Central park with a guy. One Direction no where to be seen. On the left there are pictures of them kissing, or should I say making out. It seemed pretty intense a pap said. Then another guy walks in on them throwing a punch at the guy she was kissing. What is going on here? Is she dating that guy or is she dating Harry Styles of One Direction? Or is it that she's dating Zayn Malik also from One Direction? She has a lot of explaining to do. Don't ya think?

I don't exactly see the problem here. She was just kissing James, her boyfriend when her idiotic ex showed up. I don't see the reason why Steve is so upset.

"That's just my boyfriend" Anna said.

"And who is this other guy?" He said angrily.

"That was my ex" She looked very uncomfortable.

"Well you can't see your boyfriend anymore" He slammed his fist on the table.

"'Why not?!" She stood up her chair flying backwards.

She looks infuriated. I totally understand her. I would have reacted the same way.

"Because then you'll be breaking your contract" He said.

"My contract? What does James have anything to do with my contract?" She said with confusion written all over her face.

"Because according to your contract you must be dating Zayn to the public eye for the whole tour" He said.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I'm sure my facial expression mirrored the boys'.

"What?" Zayn said standing up.

My attention was towards him. His fists are clenched and his eyebrows are knitted together. I haven't seen Zayn this upset in a long time. He usually is quiet about it and locks himself in his room showing no emotion. But this time his emotion was written across his face. I heard a loud thud and my turned to the side in search of the noise. Anna was on the floor.

I got up off my chair and I rushed near her. Oh god her head must hurt from the fall. She is definitely going to feel the pain when she wakes up. Did she not read her contract? Of course she didn't she signed it before any lawyers could take a look at it. Steve just took advantage of that. The boys rushed to her as well except for Zayn. He was still in the same exact position has before. His intense staring at Steve.

"I think we should take her home now" Liam said.

"I agree" I said.

"You guys better tell her she has to breakup with her so called boyfriend. She has to" He said. .

"And for you Zayn, you have to make it official. Post a picture on twitter or something and make sure the fans know your dating" He said.

"And if I don't" He tried him.

"You know very well what will happen if you don't. You can kiss goodbye to your buddies" He waved his hand.

"Fine. Only because I have to" He sighed.

"Lets go" Harry said as he picked up Anna.

Now who's gonna break it to her?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Some of you saw that coming. Some of you didn't. Well it happened. I guess JAnna is done.

Continue to Comment and Vote and Fan me.

I would have never thought I would ever reach 50k +, Thank you so much you wonderful people of Wattpad.

I have a question for you guys. If I were to write another story. A Louis Fan fiction, would you read it? And most importantly would you vote on it? I'm thinking about entering the Watty Awards for 2013. Would you please COMMENT your thoughts. Thanks guys xx.

-Anna xx