Chapter 25

Yay I updated!

Anna's POV

In the back seat of a car it was really quiet. I was alone...with Louis? What?

It was really quiet between us. We locked eyes for what seemed forever until..I kissed him?

I was having an intense snogging session with Louis. Louis kissed back urgently and it was just completely heated. Our fingers tangled in each other's hair and the lack of air.

I awoke to something hard underneath me. I looked down at the couch. We're still at the concert. I sighed and sat up.

"You okay there?" Asked Becka.

"Yeah, just some crazy dream" I chuckled lightly.

I've actually grown fond of Rebecka she's a really nice, sweet girl. I'm surprised the boys aren't crushing on her. She's the definition of perfection. Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts

"Why what happened?" She asked me taking a seat next to me.

"Nahh it was just something silly" I shrugged it off.

She took out her phone and started using her fingers to tap the screen. I on the other hand just stared into space thinking about things.

Why do I keep thinking about kissing Louis? It's absurd and has no answer to it. It just doesn't make sense. I don't have any feelings for the lad, or do I? Everything is just completely confusing. Everything.

Everything that has happened to me so far. First it was Louis, Liam, Harry and then Zayn. Ughh, why does everything have to be so bloody confusing?

"Anna?" Rebecka's voice snapped me out of it.

"Huh?" I was so distracted.

"I asked, what did your family say when they found out you were going on tour with the hottest boy band?" She asked.

Again with the questions about my family? Com'on now! I don't want to hear another question about my personal life with my family. I shrugged and decided to just ask her another question.

"So who's your favorite in the band?" I asked her.

"Well Niall has always been my favorite to be honest" She smiled.

"Well Zayn isn't good enough?" I teased and playfully rolled my eyes.

"No no, Zayn is fine. Like not that kind of fine but yeahh" She blushed.

"I was just teasing you"

"Oh thank god" She placed her hand above her heart.

"So why don't you go for Niall?" I asked her.

Honestly they would make the cutest couple ever.

"I don't know we barely talk" She shrugged.

"Alright let's all hangout when we go to America, this is our last concert in the U.K anyway. We could stay at a hotel and then you can get to know Niall a bit better, yeah?" I told her.

"I dunno it's just I can get really nervous when I'm talking to a guy I'm interested in" She said worriedly.

"You'll be fine" I waved it off.

*After the concert*

We went back to Zayn's mum's place. She was really sad about Zayn leaving her. She's really sweet and I'm sure if my mum was still around, they would be the best of friends.

I'm still bewildered that I had another dream about Louis. I'm having a conflict between myself on whether I should just talk to Louis or not? This would be such an awkward thing to talk about. Why am I having these crazy dreams?