Chapter 13

Anna's POV

It's been a couple days since the prank Niall and I pulled. Zayn was really ticked off that I wrote on his face and didn't even care about the news I gave them about me going on tour with them. The other boys on the other hand were really happy. It's also been a couple days since Louis told be he liked me. I just played it cool at the time but my heart was beating so fast. I'm surprised he didn't hear it. I just ignored the question. It'd be too awkward if I said anything. I was already uncomfortable as it was. Do I like Louis though? Of course I do. But as a friend.

I'm getting ready for my third date with James. Yes, the pizza delivery guy. His name is James. James Shaw. I absolutely love him already. He's super kinda, polite, funny, you get the idea. He's taking me out on a stroll around the park.

I put on a pair of jean shorts with a white tank top and some light blue vans. I put my phone in my pocket and headed for the stairs.

"Oh hey Liam" I met him half way on the stairs.

"Where ya going?" He asked me.

"Out" I said as I took a step back while still facing him.

I gasped. My foot slipped off the step and I was about to fall. I squeezed my eyes tight waiting for the impact to happen. My arm was pulled and my body jerked forwards. Liam had caught me. I clutched his shirt with both hands.

"Thank-you" I breathed out.

We were dangerously close now. My body pressed against his. I opened my eyes and my eyes met his, he was holding on to me by my arms. He had a strong grip. we stared at each other which felt like hours when it was only minutes. He began to lean downwards since his height towers over mine. My breath hitched as his lips were hovering over mine.

I couldn't move. I could feel any parts of my body. I was frozen. Liam's eyes fluttered closed meaning he was about to kiss me. His lips came into contact with mine. I was paralyzed. He moved his lips against mine but I didn't react. I was in shock.

He pulled away and released me from his grasp.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, ughhh I'm such arse" He ran his hand through his hair, which isn't much.

"Liam-" I started.

"No, just. Just forget it ever happened" He ran up the stairs.

Well okay then. I was just going to tell him it was okay and not to stress out about it. I went down the stairs as fast as I could and made my way out the door. James was waiting for me outside on his motorcycle. I walked over to him and he had a smirk on his face.

"Hey" He got off the motorcycle and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey James" I kissed his cheek in return.

"Are you afraid of riding motorcycles?" he asked.

"Me? Scared? Please" I said.

"Here" He chuckled and passed me his helmet.

"Thanks" I said as I caught the helmet and put it on.

He got on his motorcycle and turned his body slightly around and giving me a hand to get on. Such a gentlemen. Once I was on the motorcycle James told me to hold on to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist.