Chapter 21

Anna's POV

"Are you nervous boys? It's your first show of the tour." I smiled at them.

Thank god Harry got better. His throat just need some rest 's all. We are starting the tour in the U.K. London to be exact and then we'll go off from there and then America.

I'm actually really excited for America. It's some where I've always wanted to go.

"Why would we be nervous pftttt" Louis said.

"Why not? I'm sure I would puke before every show" I said.

"You know, Niall used to- Shut up Liam" Niall interrupted him.

I looked over at Niall and he gave Liam a death glare. This could get interesting.

"Niall used to what?" I asked.

"He used to-Liammm" Niall warned him.

"He used to always-*clash*" Niall tackled him onto the floor.

"He used to always get hyped up on sugar and then vomit everything out" Liam said quickly.

"Especially on me" Zayn huffed.

That triggered my laugh box because that's when I burst out laughing. I imagined Niall hyper on all the sugar he must've ate and then barf all over Zayn. Oh my god, my sides are aching.

"Liammm" Niall whined.

Niall slowly got off of Liam and lend him a hand to get up. They were pretty blurry since tears formed because of my laughter.

"What's so funny?" I heard someone with a gentle voice say.

I turned around to see a head popping out of the door frame. She smiled and walked in exposing herself(not in perverted way though).

She was pretty. She had long blonde wavy hair and was pretty fit, if ya asked me. She was tall, maybe about 5'8 and had light blue eyes. She was wearing skinny jeans and a nice blouse.

"My names Rebecka" She smiled and walked closer to us.

"Hey" We all chorused.

"I'm doing you boys' makeup. The scary guy told me we should start right away" She motioned to the back.

"Steve" We all said at the same time and we all chuckled.

"Cool I'm also doing their makeup so I guess we'll be working together" I walked up to her so I was next to her and raised my hand. She accepted the high five and slapped her hand with mine.

"Let's go" She clapped her hands together.

She walked out of the room the dressing room and followed behind her. Next we walked into this really nice room, where the makeup was set on the tables and mirrors were up on the wall. There was 6 swivel chairs to sit in and the room was just utterly gorgeous.

Louis and Niall immediately took a seat on two of the swivel chairs and started spinning around in them.