Chapter 24

Anna'sPOV

"Mum this is Anna, she's my fiancé" He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

My eyes bulged out and so did his mum's. She looked at me and over to Zayn. I'm not his fiancé! What is he talking about?

"I'm just messing with you mum, she's my girlfriend" He told her.

I feel my heartbeat return to normal and I punched Zayn's arm lightly even though I wanted to punch him with all my force just because of his funny joke.

"Zayn don't give her a heart attack" I told him.

Her eyes went to normal and she smiled sweetly at me. She walked closer until she gave me a hug. I was a bit surprised at her actions. Zayn released his grip on me and I hugged her back.

"How long?" She whispered in my ear.

"A month" I whispered back and we let go.

I went back to Zayn's side. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. I had to refrain myself from wiping my cheek. Not because he kissed me but it was really sloppy and all is siliva was on my cheek.

When Zayn's mum looked over at her son, I quickly wiped my cheek.

"When were you planning on telling me?" She sassed Zayn putting her hand on her hip.

"Today" He rolled his eyes.

"Anyways I'll leave you to alone so you both can bond" He said.

"What?" I said as politely as possible.

"Come on I'm not that bad" She smiled.

"I'll be back and anyways I'm taking you out today, remember?" He asked.

"But, we already ate dinner" I made an excuse.

"Who said anything about dinner?" He winked and he leaned in our lips touched for a second.

"I'll see you later" He walked out of the livingroom and I was left alone with his mum.

I turned slowly towards her and smiled.

She sat down on the couch and I sat down next to her.

"Where are you from, sweety?" She asked me.

"Oh I'm actually from London" I half smiled.

"And are you originally from here?" I asked.

"Yeah, born and raised" She said and I chuckled.

"Hey, do you want to see baby pictures of Zayn?" She asked me.

"Are you kidding? Of course I do!" I said excitedly.

Now I can actually get pictures if embarresing photos of Zayn. Hmmn pay back is a bitch, isn't it Zayn?

Mrs.Malik took out a an album of pictures from under the table and placed it down on her lap. She opened the book and pictures of Zayn caught my attention.

"Oh my god. He is so cute" I pointed at one picture.

He was cuddling with a teddy bear and he has a huge smile on his face.

"He was 1 there" She said.

She turned the page and there were more and more pictures of Zayn. There was even one of Zayn in tights because he was spider-man for halloween. I took a picture of that.

He was just so cute, a huge ball full of cuteness. She turned the page again and I burt out laughing. It was a picture drinking something that was in a bra cup. I pointed at the picture and I felt a sick pack coming on because I was laughing so hard.

"I remember when I took that photo" She started.

"He said all the cups were dirty and he wanted some juice so he got one of my bras and poured the juice himself" She laughed.

I was wiping away a fake tear by now. I took out my phone and took a picture,

"How old was he hear?" I asked him.

"About 4" She replied.

After about an hour with Zayn's mum, he came back with a smirk on his face. I stood up and so did she.

"I'll see you later" She said.

I nodded and we hugged.

I walked over to Zayn and we linked arms. I waved goodbye to his mum until we reached the exit. I unlinked our arms and crossed my arms over my chest he chuckled and shook his head. He unlocked his car and I got in the passenger seat while Zayn was going to drive.

"Hey, my mum isn't that bad" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh I know" I looked at him.

"Then why are you upset?" He squinted his eyes.

"Because I'm going out with you" I scoffed and faced the window.

"Oh please"

He started the ignition and he started to drive. I looked out the window and started to about where Zayn was taking me?

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise" He answered.

Oh yippee I love surprises soo much! They are just soo fun, you don't know whether your going to be in a place you'll like, or that your just going to get buried alive. Knowing Zayn it's probably the second one.

I looked over at a place where the car stopped, it read "Bowling". He's taking me bowling? Hey, at least I'm not getting buried alive.

The car came to a stop and I opened the door. I walked around the front entrace beside Zayn. He took my hand I mentally rolled my eyes. We stepped inside.

"What shoe size are you?" Zayn asked me.

"Uhhh I dunno aren't bowling shoes different sizes?" I ask.

"Whatever I'll just go get you pair" He said and strolled off.

I sat down in one of the seats in one of the bowling alleys. I looked around and there were a couple of people bowling and having fun. I took my phone out and decided to text Liam.

To: Liam

Take me out of this hell hole!

I put the phone in my pocket and Zayn walked over with two pairs of shoes.

"Here" He handed me a pair of shoes.

They looked about my size.

"Thanks" I muttered.

I slipped off my shoes and put on the bowling shoes. I watched Zayn put on his shoes and I noticed how big his feet were.

"You have such big feet" I scrunched my nose.

"You know what they say" He smirked.

"Huh, Oh wait! Zayn!" I shrieked.

I realized what he meant. He laughed and I looked at him with horror written on my face.

"Shall we bowl?" He got up from his seat.

"You know I've never actually played before" I said.

"Really?" He said clearly shocked.

"Why would I lie?" I sassed.

"Well then you know what to do, right?" He asked.

"Yup" I said.

He set the thing up and he was going to bowl first. He had the ball in his hand and released. The ball rolled and hit all the pins.

He walked towards me with the biggest smile on his face.

"Beat that" He said.

"Gladly" I smirked.

I went over and grabbed a ball. Ummmm...how do I hold this? How did Zayn hold this with one hand?

"Need help there?" I heard him say.

"No, no I'm fine" I waved his offer off.

I threw the ball but it went up in the air and landed with a large thud and it didn't even get to hit any pins. I slowly turned around and Zayn had his arms crossed over his chest.

"What?" I said.

"Let me help you" He walked over.

"Fine" I crossed my arms.

He grabbed another bowling bowl and put his fingers through the holes. Oh! So that's what that's for.

"You put your fingers through and then you" He walked a foward and let go of the ball.

"Release" He said.

I watched as the ball rolled and hit all the pins.

"Nicely done" I half smiled.

"Was that a compliment?" He teased.

"Accept it before I take it back" I scrunched my nose.

"Thanks" He laughed.

I grabbed the ball and I did what Zayn showed me before. I put my three fingers through the holes of the ball and took a step back. I stepped foward and threw the ball. I watched as the ball slowly rolled until it suprisingly knocked down all t he pins.

I jumped up in the air and smiled and turned and looked at Zayn.

"Someone rubbed off you" He smirked.

"Probably that guy over there" I pointed to this really scrawny guy sitting down.

"Nahh I think I'm better" He pulled me closer.

"Isn't that the excact same thing you said on our last date?"I questioned.

"I'm not that full of surprises" He chuckled.

My hands went on both sides of his face and our lips met. His hands were around my lower back and I was on my toes. He licked my bottom lip and I parted my mouth and granted him entrance. I bit his lip and he moaned. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Remember I'm always a better actor" I smiled.

"Don't forget" I tapped his nose with my finger.

Kinda a filler chapter, idk I felt like updating. More than 500k, this is unreal. Thankyou so much.

Comment

Vote

Fan Me

Oh and I found a hair in my school lunch today, ewwww.

-Anna xx stay fresh