Chapter 16

Oh my god Zayn and Perrie are engaged! Congrats to them.

Anna's POV

"Zayn where are we going?" I whined.

We were driving to who knows where. Why can't this date be over? He's been ignoring my questions for the 5 minutes we've been in this car. I'm wearing a red dress with red Vans. I can't walk in heels. I'll look really stupid. Zayn was wearing a plain shirt with jeans. As you could tell we both didn't really care about our appearances.

"Zayn can you answer my damn questions?" I said.

"We are going to a restaurant that is an hour away from here. Steve told me to take you there so we're going. Now shut up" He said not looking away from the road.

I frowned. He is still so mean. What a dick! I looked down at my phone and I saw that Florentina had texted me. Oh yea she's the girl I met at the gym. She's freak out when I tell her I'm actually roomies with One Direction.

From: Florentina

Hey, what's up? I haven't talked to you in a while.

I smiled at her text.

To: Florentina

Oh nothing much. Just living with One Direction and you?

She immediately replied.

From: Florentina

What? No way! How could this even happen? I thought you didn't like them :/

I laughed at what she sent me. I remember when i couldn't stand them but now it's just so casual. They are my best-friends except for *cough *cough Zayn *cough *cough.

"Who are you texting?" his voice was stern.

This time it was my turn to ignore him. I huffed and lifted up my chin.

"Steve wants our relationship to be public so you are gonna have to lie to your friends. You can't tell them what's really going on" He said.

"What? Why not?" I questioned.

"Because Steve wants it that way" He said.

"Fine" I huffed.

To: Florentina

Yeah I don't like their music but they are really great lads. I'm actually going on a date with one of them :)

From: Florentina

No way! Let me guess, Harry?